Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: New ClassicAmiga/Toaster and Pegasos Website w/Video Downloads!  (Read 2151 times)

Description:

Offline Kurt

• Show all replies
hmm Tom does have a kind of a shakey rep.
 not to say anything but... Tom claims on his web site to be in the business for 8 years but he just came to the New York a Amiga scene a few years ago. no idea where he came from.

Good news is I was talking to one of the locals at the Amiga user group and he is starting his own business with a few engineers. He makes all kind of odds and ends for his suped up Amiga. he has made stuff for software hut and mr hardware
Plus all kinds of other things and he expressed interest in selling both Pegasos and Amigaone setups. Providing Alan and Bill are willing to talk to him. These guys are not amatuers and are not going to be selling stuff from thier house on the side. This a major undertaking. Manufacturing equipment full service shop the works. Initial Test equipment purchases alone top 100grand.
So there may be hope yet. We shall see

kurt

Offline Kurt

• Show all replies
Re: New ClassicAmiga/Toaster and Pegasos Website w/Video Dow
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2003, 05:29:19 AM »
@magnetic

I am!!!!! thats news to me
what am I supposed to be talking about
shouldn't somebody tell me that I am speaking

Kurt

Offline Kurt

• Show all replies
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2003, 05:32:41 AM »
@magnetic

I alway's thought that I was an expert but wow
What a surprise my rep got to the west coast and stuff.
Wonder if they will be charging people to hear me speak

Kurt

Tom what are you talking about?

what war with what Amiga dealers?

I just said these new guys are setting up a shop.
leasing or buying a commercial building in Eastern Suffolk/ western Nassau county in the  Republic airport area.

never been to your shop. Never seen you at an Amiga show. I don't know where you work out of.
I only met you twice. I just been warned by other Amiga users not to deal with you.

It's like merlancia I met ryan thought he was a nice guy. People told me the same thing so I didn't deal with him who needs headaches.

I buy from randir and russ. Joe lied to me a few times so I stopped dealing with him.
Russ is real slow and sometimes forgets to order you your stuff. So you have to call him and remind him on occasion. Randir doesn't always know whats up. His prices are somewhat higher than RUSS or JOE but I have never encountered any problems with him.

RUSS if you are reading this. Wheres my Quake II order

Offline Kurt

• Show all replies
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2003, 06:01:35 AM »
Psycho maybe! zealot not what you think!!
I don't start the posts just try to correct
the constant drumbeat of false info...

If you came on here and said positive things about morph I would not stop you or post a negative comment.

But I would correct you if you posted false or eroneous info on anything amiga as some of your comrades like to do

Kurt

I don't support Merlancia read my post people say he has a bad rep so I don't buy from him.

Offline Kurt

• Show all replies
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2003, 06:08:00 AM »
Mershum I don't talk good about Bill Mcewen.
Never had. I posted my share of legitimate complaints about Amiga Inc.

Kurt

My problems with morph for the most part is the direction they took in the last year.

Offline Kurt

• Show all replies
« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2003, 07:05:09 AM »
What attack I just stated a simple comment
why go and wig out.

My comments on magnetic have nothing to do with PEGASOS or Morph.

MY Problems with some people in the morph crowd are the constant drumbeat of false info that they spread. I am not saying nothing about support. Their constant negative comments and attacks have driven people away from MorphOS and the entire Amiga scene period. They don't come on here and post wow my peg board rocks. I would never comment on that.
No they come on here and post "THE AMIGAONE SUCKS ITS BUGGY, ITS OVER PRICED IT DOEN"T EXIST IT WONT COMEOUT,it causes impedance,it explodes,it not real, Amiga won't let AOS be developed for the pegasos," "THE PEGASOS FLIES AND MADE MY HAIR GROW BACK" thats what you get I don't comment about the hair or flying part because I don't own a pegasos so I don't know. The other stuff I can comment on because frankly I know whats up.
But the other stuff I can comment on because I know whats up. I know whats APRIL and what it actualy does ETC.

Tom can correct me but other than his has he sold any Pegasos boards to anyone.

I purchase stuff from Vesalia all the time and recommend people buy stuff from them because their prices are better than any US dealer. they sell Pegasos boards in fact I was planning to buy a Pegasos board from them in the begining because I could not find anyone in the states who sold one. I even told that to BB in an email and asked him where I could find a US dealer. He never answered that question. He just asked for my tel number so we could talk
Because at the time vesalia had a price of like 630 dollars for a peg board. which actually made it more money than the 550 I paid for a G3 Amigaone.

So your comments like most of the kind are again FALSE!! or deliberately misleading

Kurt