Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: New ClassicAmiga/Toaster and Pegasos Website w/Video Downloads!  (Read 2161 times)

Description:

Offline magneticTopic starter

• Show all replies
Magnetic Systems, a Classic Amiga and Pegasos dealer in NYC, has re-lauched their website! Complete redesign and content updates!. Special Features include: A News Section with a Downloadable Video Gallery filled with .mpeg videos of Pegasos and MorphOs in action; and a full Classic Amiga+Toaster Pricelist, and Product Gallery. We also provide complete service and repair of Amigas and are the first North American Pegasos dealer in the USA providing turn key Morphos/Linux solutions! A must see.
www.magneticsystemsnyc.com

bPlan Pegasos2 G4@1ghz
Quad Boot:Reg. MorphOS | OS4.1 U4 |Ubuntu GNU-Linux | MacOS X

Amiga 2000 Rom Switcher w/ 3.1 + 1.3 | HardFrame SCSI | CBM Ram board| A Squared LIVE! 2000 | Vlab Motion | Firecracker 24 gfx

Commodore CDTV: 68010 | ECS | 9mb Ram | SCSI -TV | 3.9 Rom | Developer EPROMs

• Show all replies
Re: New ClassicAmiga/Toaster and Pegasos Website w/Video Dow
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2003, 03:58:12 AM »
Kokigami
 we sent out the a3000 way back when.. you never recieved it? I left ebay with a 160 feeback rating.. All the ebay foolishness made me step away from it. Tough dealing with some ppl. If you did not recieve your amiga we will replace it.
magnetic
bPlan Pegasos2 G4@1ghz

Amiga 2000 Rom Switcher w/ 3.1 + 1.3 | HardFrame SCSI | CBM Ram board| A Squared LIVE! 2000 | Vlab Motion | Firecracker 24 gfx

• Show all replies
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2003, 04:02:17 AM »
@Kurt
 I am very suprised by your remarks. "Shaky rep" eh? Just because I've only been on the NY scene for 4 years doesnt mean the other 4 havent exsisted. I expected more from you. You are saying I'm selling stuff from my "house" on the side? Dont start a war. I suppose I can go to the "Mr. Hardware" Amiga store in manhattan right? Or, I mean long island, or wherever.. you guys have a nice storefront with stuff for sale right? Wrong.. Kurt, lets keep this civil - I dont want to repeat things my customers told me about certain NY amiga dealers.. or about your Anti Bill Buck and Genesi views...
I was suprised at you Kurt. I know you are going to be speaking at Amiwest.. good luck
bPlan Pegasos2 G4@1ghz

• Show all replies
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2003, 09:11:39 PM »
Ok I'll look into it. We can go private here on out. I dont appreicate your public posting of my life story.. anyway.. we are commited to getting this straight..
bPlan Pegasos2 G4@1ghz