Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: CRONOSOFT - New Software House  (Read 1593 times)

Description:

Offline SystemTopic starter

• Show only replies by System
    • http://amiga.org
CRONOSOFT - New Software House
« on: April 25, 2003, 01:50:36 AM »
CRONOSOFT is a new software distributor for NEW software or Old UNreleased software for older platform systems, whether commercially unsupported or still supported, as with the Amiga for example. CRONOSOFT invites anyone, from any part of the world, who still develops software and wants to sell it ( Games, Utilities, etc. ) but doesn't want the hassle of packaging and distributing it to buyers themselves, to submit their programs for evaluation. If accepted, your software will be sold via the main website, and other outlets such as eBay for example, complete with color inlays or covers, which can be created for you at no extra cost if you don't/can't provide your own, plus documentation, etc. also at no extra cost to you.

The average 8bit game cassette is sold at a standard price of £2.99, however this is not set in stone and the price at which you would like your software to be sold can be discussed with us. Of course more powerful systems, especially larger programs sold on CD, have a higher standard price. Once again the price is negotiable, but CRONOSOFT would like to make software as affordable as possible to be able to distribute it to a large number of potential buyers.

CRONOSOFT makes its income by sharing the profits with you. So far the software currently available has had very good sales, and extremely good sales considering it has only started a little over a month ago! There are also many other titles to come besides what is on the Future Releases page and we'd like your software to be among them!

Systems currently supported are the following:

3DO
Amiga
Amiga CDTV / CD32
Amstrad CPC
Atari 400/800/XL/XE ( Tape )
Atari ST
Commodore 16 ( Tape )
Commodore 64 ( Tape or disk )
Commodore Vic 20 ( Tape or disk )
Dragon 32 ( Tape )
Oric/Atmos ( Tape or 3? / 3.5? disk)
Sega Mega CD / Sega CD
Sharp MZ ( Tape )
Sinclair ZX Spectrum and compatibles ( Tape, +3 disk, Microdrive, Tr-Dos BetaDisk )
Sinclair ZX81 ( Tape )
Tandy CoCo ( Tape )

Please note that CRONOSOFT may support a wider range of platforms in the future. Newer OSs such as Windows, Linux, Mac etc. may also be a possibility. If you have software for another system please don't hesitate to get in contact with us for possible inclusion. If it is not possible at this time then perhaps in the future.

For more information and ways to contact please visit http://www.cronosoft.co.uk/

CRONOSOFT - It can't be any easier!!!

Offline SystemTopic starter

• Show only replies by System
    • http://amiga.org
Re: CRONOSOFT - New Software House
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2003, 07:52:02 AM »
looks pretty cool... I hope they also stock MOS titles..

Offline Calen

• Show only replies by Calen
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2003, 01:47:39 PM »
Interesting news.

In there forthcoming release page they list Football Glory, this game did have a release almost 10 years ago and the full game or maybe just a demo was on an old UK mag coverdisk (CU Possibly) and on which is was rated very highly.

From what i also remember it was kinda an OK game, complete sensi ripoff but with a few extras, still doesnt beat the master but an ok game all the same. Brought to you by Black Legend/Croteam (Serious Sam fame)

If they our talking about the unreleased?? AGA/CD32 versions or maybe different game with the same title, then ignore the above :-)

You can download the ECS version of the game below

Football Glory

Offline elendil

• Show only replies by elendil
    • http://www.idiot.fnuck.dk
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2003, 02:11:00 PM »
if I am not terribly wrong, I have football glory in an a1200/a4000 version somewhere in my closet.

I would guess that meant it used AGA, but it could also just mean that...well, like pc's are 'designed for windows xx' :-)

Sincerely,

-Kenneth Straarup-

Offline Calen

« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2003, 02:17:52 PM »
I would guess that meant it used AGA

Indeed it would hint as to being AGA version, on which i wouldnt be suprised.

It's been so long and i was assuming it may have been harder to find since there is no downloadable AGA version on BTTR

Offline Calen

« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2003, 02:32:35 PM »
OK a quick update on the Football Glory thing,  after a little hunting threw some of my old CU mags, it was indeed demo coverdisked (ECS and AGA demo) on the November '94 issue and reviewed also.
Also in a news story that month was that an CD32 version was on its way.

Well i was kinda right about the high scoring, it got a rating of 95% on which they said "The best arcade soccer game ever!"

ahmmm :-)

Offline lempkee

• Show only replies by lempkee
    • http://www.amigaguru.com
« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2003, 09:10:08 PM »
fottball glory roxx!1 , i have aga and eCS boxed orginals, both was released and both scored VERY high in the mags, personally i like this over sensi, due to the very good humour used in fG.

its the cd32 version i guess since that was finnished but never released. , also fottball glory 2 was made  but not released....hmm i think they released it as PD infact in 99...check the groteam website for more info.

anyway i am really hpoing for titles as MIGhtY max , puttysquad ,HERO from psygnosis, all the flair games that didnt come and in them games like rally championship cd32 etc.

and there is maNy many more....
but if they was totally finnished i dont know...
all aboved was atleast.
Whats up with all the hate!