Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Does anyone know where I can get NewIcons 4.1?  (Read 3979 times)

Description:

Offline AmigaSource

• AmigaSource.com
    • Show all replies
    • amigasource.com
Re: Does anyone know where I can get NewIcons 4.1?
« on: October 21, 2002, 06:37:31 PM »
Try the NewIcons Home Page.  I can't access the site right now but I can assure you it was up and running two to three weeks ago.  You may find what your looking for there.  So keep trying.

As always stop on by AmigaSource for your one stop source for Amiga information.  Over 900 links for your viewing pleasure!
Please visit AmigaSource.com!!! Since 2001... Your NEW source for Amiga information. *** Always Under Construction *** (Over 3000+ Amiga links for your viewing pleasure! -- Please help spread the word!)

Offline AmigaSource

• AmigaSource.com
    • Show all replies
    • amigasource.com
Re: Does anyone know where I can get NewIcons 4.1?
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2002, 07:35:58 PM »
Thanks Skippy  the compliment.  I'm putting alot of effort to try and make it one of the top 10 Amiga websites on the net.  I'll make this promise I'm not going anywhere!!!  And I'm not going to be happy until I have 2000+ links cataloged.  PLUS I still have  a few surprises up my sleaves!!   As always.. PLEASE spread the word and drop by often!!  

AmigaSource-Your NEW source for Amiga Information!

To Wayne -Sorry for the shameless site plugs on the BEST Amiga site on the web!
Please visit AmigaSource.com!!! Since 2001... Your NEW source for Amiga information. *** Always Under Construction *** (Over 3000+ Amiga links for your viewing pleasure! -- Please help spread the word!)