Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: winUAE  (Read 5758 times)

Description:

Offline wholenutzTopic starter

• Show all replies
winUAE
« on: December 28, 2006, 09:01:03 PM »
Hi, ive been trying for days to get winUAE to work, ive had about 20 different releases downloaded and just cant get the thing to work, can anyone please please please just write me a step by step guide from start to finish for getting "Brian the Lion" working it was my fave game ages ago, thanks in advance

• Show all replies
Re: winUAE
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2006, 09:12:57 PM »
it says i have no roms, but i have downloaded the kickstart 3.1, or at least i think i have, i also have a few amiga disks  , including workbench 3.0, is there anyway i can use this??

• Show all replies
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2006, 09:22:45 PM »
Ive just been to amiga forever, but im a bit short of cash at the moment and i cant really afford it.  :-(

• Show all replies
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2006, 09:35:58 PM »
ok, i dont have 2 floppy drives, but does what was said about dos based windows mean i can use the command prompt to copy the files somehow?

• Show all replies
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2006, 09:56:58 PM »
im running two different os because im using 2 different pcs, as the one im trying to run the emulator on doesnt have a floppy drive at all, the computer with the floppy drive is on windows 2000 and the other on xp.                            The easiest way round this whole problem would be to get a real amiga, but that would cost even more, i sold my A1200 a few years ago for £20, im really regretting that now.

• Show all replies
« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2006, 11:23:27 PM »
hi, thankyou to everyone for all your help, i have got it working  :-D  and i live in sheffield so i dont think it was mine you bought, i sold mine to a couple of students, see it was such a mistake i can still picture the events perfectly, haha thanks again everyone