Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Help compile giant list of Amiga hardware vapor  (Read 18789 times)

Description:

Offline guru-666

• Show all replies
Re: Help compile giant list of Amiga hardware vapor
« on: May 08, 2007, 05:11:39 PM »
@redrumloa
just to sum things up, everything after 1994/95 failed.  Even some things before then failed but every company after commodore was unable to develope NEW amiga hardware.... escom and amiga tech where the last that actualy sold any real amigas..but they failed to do new models....guess what there will be no new amigas... ohh well!  Most educated people have realized this ages ago and moved on....some lunatics remains convinced that there is still hope....
The only people that have come close to doing a new amiga whas genisi.morphOS team but somehow that ended up not being amiga enough becasue it was too next gen... go figure....

@piru
amigaDE has nothing to do with amiga, yeah I know the name is confusing.

Offline guru-666

• Show all replies
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2007, 07:33:32 PM »
yeah like I said, anything anounced after 94/95, you know when commodore when under and took the amiga with them.... nice list I guess.

Offline guru-666

• Show all replies
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2007, 11:34:08 PM »
what all 4 of them. LOL, very sad.  The problem with amiga has ALWAYS been a soft market.  I remember dealers and game publishers complaining about the lack of market.  Wired as it sounds I think the amiga market has been the same size for the last 15 years....just us  *few* crazed users insisting that it is the best ( a statment that has long long long not been true anymore!)