Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Right to Repair  (Read 2050 times)

Description:

Offline HGC

• Show all replies
Re: Right to Repair
« on: October 23, 2022, 04:34:43 PM »
I will not buy any electronics or car that I can not repair myself.  I am still using a Pentium II computer, a Pentium III computer, and an AMD Athlon II computer in 2022.  I am still running Windows 7 Professional on my main AMD FX PC.  I only buy and drive older cars and vans.  I have never bought and I will never buy a new vehicle.  At present time, I am slowly weaning myself off of the internet.  I do not need the internet for the work I do on my PCs.  And, I do not need the internet for PC gaming.  If your PC is not connected to the internet, you can use any version of Windows you want to.  Also, you do not have to install an Anti-Virus program and you can turn off all of the firewalls.  This greatly speeds up your PCs performance.  I will talk more about this on my YouTube channel.  Only stupid people buy and use Apple products.  This includes the iPhones, iPads, and the rest of the iCrap.  Stupid people spend hundreds of dollars for a smartphone that they can not repair or upgrade the OS themselves.  Even the Macintosh computers are way over-priced, low quality pieces of garbage.  And yet yuppies and stupid people bought them.  And, these same people never learned their lesson, and continue to buy over-priced, low quality Apple crap today.  STOP IT!!!!  If you want the "right to repair" then only buy vintage or the older stuff.  Remember: Just because it is new does not mean that it is better.  Compare the older cars and trucks to the plastic and tin crap that people are stupid enough to buy today.  Older cars weighed on average 2 TONS or more.  Cars and trucks today weigh on average less than 1,000 pounds (half a TON).  The bodies are made out of the same stuff that Coke and Pepsi cans are made of.  The rest is all plastic.  If you want change, then do something, instead of just complaining in a forum.