Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Aladdin 4D & More now Available on Special CDROM  (Read 1485 times)

Description:

Offline kwoodallTopic starter

• Show only replies by kwoodall
    • http://www.novadesign.com
Aladdin 4D & More now Available on Special CDROM
« on: December 12, 2003, 07:15:37 AM »
For Immediate Release

Nova Design, Inc., leaders in graphics software for the Amiga for over ten years, announced the new release of Aladdin 4D on CDROM thanks to help from user Ed Vishoot!

Aladdin 4D is the Amiga's fastest 3D-animation package and comes with sophisticated modeling tools included! If you want wild 3D special effects you'll find Aladdin 4D even comes with advanced tools like volumetric gases and particle systems!

You want other advanced features? How about: Spotlights! Negative lights! Configurable photo-realistic soft shadows! Hierarchical, spline based, motion paths! Real-time texture previews! Multiple level anti-aliasing! Motion blur and more!

What's on the CD?

We've included the complete Aladdin 4D with all the latest upgrades including advanced 3D object loading that can import loads of 3D object formats!

We've also included our web site with the entire library of Aladdin's Lamp newsletters in HTML format with all demo and sample projects!

You're getting one of the best Amiga 3D packages with an enormous library of tutorials, projects, sample objects, textures, 3D fonts, and more - all included at one price!

Plus we've included our entire FTP site on the disc as well!

Upgrade Pricing

Here's the best part - the upgrade is only a low $29.95 for owners of Aladdin 4D 5.0 or later. Brand new Aladdin 4D packages, with CDROM, are only $99.95.

Iif you wish to order directly you can call 1-800-IMAGE-69 or (804) 282-1157, or fax your order to (804) 282-3768 or just mail it to Nova Design, Inc., 1910 Byrd Avenue, Suite 204, Richmond, VA 23230 USA

www.novadesign.com

Offline Rodney

• Show only replies by Rodney
    • http://donthaveone.com/
Re: Aladdin 4D & More now Available on Special CDROM
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2003, 07:55:08 AM »
Wow this really looks like a great professional package. I got mixed up between this and Cinema 4D which is pretty similar package right? It also started out on the Amiga. So many apps like this started out on the Amiga like lightwave3D...

Is there gunna be an OS4 port of this?

How does it compare to Cinema 4D?
We are not Humans having a spirital experiance
We are Spirits having a Human experiance.

Offline jd997uk

• Show only replies by jd997uk
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2003, 08:52:28 AM »
@Rodney

The only similarity is that they're both 3D applications.
As with all 3D programs, there is a steep learning curve when it comes to getting results out of them.
Aladdin is very capable of extraodinary output, but, you really do need to follow the tutorials and read the docs to get satisfactory results.
Oh, having a fast machine helps as well (although that's a given with any 3D package).

Aladdin is system friendly and works with P96, so it should work through OS4's 68k emulation.
If you want 100% PPC code, I'd expect Nova to shift a large number of copies, before they'd consider ploughing resources into porting it.

-john
Don\\\'t panic - bite the towel.

Offline lempkee

• Show only replies by lempkee
    • http://www.amigaguru.com
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2003, 11:44:43 AM »
tbh i am a Lightwave/Real3d fan , and i bought tornado3d  (PPC!) but that wont work on my setup (just crashes all day) , and now i dont know if i should try YET another 3d prog..

Real3d is my last hope it seems, the new os4 version , but maybe aladdin will help make the waiting smaller? , is the render module or MOdeller in aladdin PPC atleast? , how is this program SPEEDWISE in using on an REAL AMIGA (060 , 256mb fast ram and p96 (voodoo3)) , oh and is the turtorials avail on video and/or PAPER? if not....are they free?..

anyway it looks like this will be on my wishlist for 2004 as now i am broke (damn XMAS) but i am very interested indeed  (IFX4.5Studio and this d package).

cheers
Whats up with all the hate!

Offline downix

• Show only replies by downix
    • http://www.applemonthly.com
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2003, 03:02:47 PM »
I know that I, for one, have always wanted to try out Alladin4D.  At these prices, I might yet.
Try blazedmongers new Free Universal Computer kit, available with the GUI toolkit Your Own Universe, the popular IT edition, Extremely Reliable System for embedded work, Enhanced Database development and Wide Area Development system for telecommuting.