Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: GODS broken!  (Read 2128 times)

Description:

Offline leirbag28

Re: GODS broken!
« on: September 01, 2004, 05:02:25 PM »
Yeah, I myself am looking for a WHDLoad Installed version or JST installed image. Because I can get my version to install and work.............I love this game and cant play it because I lost the Security code paper.

Anyone have an HD Installed NTSC version of Gods?  I need it. I have th original so don't worry
CD32 is actually the best Amiga ever made by Commodore!...

Offline leirbag28

« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2004, 10:59:53 PM »
@TjLaZer

YeeHaw!  someone has it.

@Retrogeek

I disagree with you on the SNES version.........although the intro is different and kinda cool.the game itself is slightly worse...........as a matter of fact it appears to be a complete transport with no enhancement and then accelerated which makes the character look funny cuz hes walking like fast foward, plus everything that is supposed to be blue is Purple in the SNES version...........I laughed at my friends when they showed me theirs and I showed them mine.

The Amiga version is definitely better and better music. I like the way it plays more on the Amiga.

There are indeed many games that are better on the SNES, Like Joe and Mac, Judge Dredd, UN Squadron, Super Turrican( Looks better but the game sucks)

but Amiga has many games that are also on the SNES but look better on Amiga:  Chaos Engine, Pinball Fantasies, Gods, Another World, Flashback, and others

I have also played Deliverance..........could never get past the first screen....dont even know how?

Offline leirbag28

« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2004, 12:31:31 AM »
@FastRobPlus

:lol:   thats not what I meant :-)