Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: GODS broken!  (Read 2133 times)

Description:

Offline RetroGeek

• Show all replies
Re: GODS broken!
« on: September 01, 2004, 06:24:22 PM »
Hi 6,

Gods is one of my all time favorite games too.  I have EVERY version of the game, including the extremely rare PC DOS version of Gods.  The Super Nintendo version of Gods is the best version.  The Amiga version is 2nd best and the Atari ST version is 3rd best.  Gods is one of those Classic Amiga games that requires only 512K of Chip ram.  So if you want to play the game you will need an Amiga 1000 or an Amiga 2000 with a Rev 4 motherboard or an Amiga 500 with a Rev 5 motherboard.  I noticed someone here on Amiga Org is selling an Amiga 500 with a Rev 5 motherboard.  Gods will run on that Amiga computer.  In fact all Classic Amiga games and demos will run on that Amiga 500.

Offline RetroGeek

• Show all replies
Re: GODS broken!
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2004, 06:32:41 PM »
Hi 6,

I've emailed Konami and Bitmap Brothers and received no replies. I'd like to get it running again and would appreciate any help someone may give.

Contact the DoomMaster on the Kali Game Server.  You can usually find him in the Duke Nukem area of Kali.  He is there EVERY DAY.  He goes by other names too like FLY, Jasper, HGC.  Give the DoomMaster a try.  I have always found him to be very helpful.