Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: What are your top AmigaOS annoyances that you'd like to see addressed?  (Read 18471 times)

Description:

Offline SHADES

• Show all replies
- A system UPDATER package!!! some sort of package manager!
- A Multi User login Workbench desktop!! so others can use my Amiga without stuffing up my layout!
- Re sizeable fonts! RTG is a nightmare trying to read anything on Hi-Res screens
- Better RTG support in general.
- TCP-IP stack included
- Audio mixer control would be nice
- Printer support
- A modern browser would be flippen awesome but on classic? is that even possible with the speed and memory requirements?
- Theme swapping on desktop would be nice but no biggie.
- Right click to open a customisable Copy/paste/delete/open/edit  drop down would be nice.
- A universal search function like VoidTools "Everything" would be great
- A re-design of the HD-Toolbox would be nice. PFS3 inclusion as it's now public domain...
It's not the question, that is the problem, it is the problem, that is the question.

Offline SHADES

• Show all replies
@Steady
Not really. Have a look at "Everything" by void tools and how it can live in the menu bar at the bottom of windows screen. Very useful. I don't even use windows search anymore, it's that good, and the queries... oooh. It's like CSH shell replacement auto complete search function in real time but as part of a gui.
It's not the question, that is the problem, it is the problem, that is the question.