Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: AmigaOS 68k development - components, critics, bugs, work-arounds, tips&tricks  (Read 48220 times)

Description:

Offline slaapliedje

• Lifetime Member
    • Show all replies
I could see how CD-ROM booting would be difficult to achieve, unless you only supported it for systems that have onboard IDE or SCSI by default, or possibly anything that was from Commodore.  Hell, the CSPPC is supposed to have that feature, but I don't think I've ever gotten it to actually work.

I'd like to see the 060 libraries included, but I'm not sure how generic they are, if they work with all accelerators, etc.  But at least they fixed it so it'll detect an 060 and will still actually boot and complain that the libraries aren't in place.

I completely agree getting some of the 'standard' functions in to KS/WB that have been third party things for years.  Hell, I wish MUI could become part of the standard install at this point.  I'm sure it's on the list of 'things to do during a fresh install' since so much software relies upon it.
A4000D: Mediator 4000Di; Voodoo 3, ZorRAM 128MB, 10/100mb Ethernet, Spider 2. Cyberstorm PPC 060/50 604e/420.