Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Bitmap graphician needed for future amiga game  (Read 1331 times)

Description:

Offline SrbinTopic starter

• Show only replies by Srbin
    • http://www.super-majice.com
Bitmap graphician needed for future amiga game
« on: January 01, 2008, 01:29:26 PM »
My name is Zeljko and for a last month i am making a game Risk. Following suggestions from other amiga C coders, i skipped to code::block on pc.
As i don't have any amiga except under emulation (which is very slow), i am making it on PC using SDL. So both versions would come out at the same time.

So far, a LOT is done, but now, i am at the point where i really need some gfx to work with, and need it fast. The lack of it stopped me from further work as most parts i did before expected.

To see what i am thinking of, you should first download risk game from www.iwin.com to have some reference. Their game is just too good so i had to buy it. With ideas i have, our version would be much better.

Like this; instead of having just one set of soldiers, you could select from ie 8 different sets; WW2 soldier, star wars stormtroopers, indians, french musketeers, nomad tribe... Except from looking, adding armies (so called reinforcement) would be presented like animation, instead of just changing numbers on field. WW2 soldier would have an airplane and parachuters to drop. With more armies to add, bigger plane and more soldiers would come out.

Indians would have some voodoo magic, star wars units would have flying unit from Episode 2 to deploy... etc...

Money: I don't expect anyone to work for free, so a deal would need to be made. Of course, there is a risk of not getting a lot of money, but hey... At least we tried.

If you are interested, you should really DL version from www.iwin.com . Screenshot under this is a good example of me, not knowing how to draw even a dice

So, to sum these. A lot of us are some experts in fields like coding, gfx, sound. As this would be also amiga version, i am posting it here.

NOTE: Copyright IS NO PROBLEM, believe me just by my words, without talking about this in topic. Ok?

Offline meega

• Show only replies by meega
Re: Bitmap graphician needed for future amiga game
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2008, 01:40:40 PM »

Srbin wrote:

NOTE: Copyright IS NO PROBLEM, believe me just by my words, without talking about this in topic. Ok?

:-? Why should I believe you just by your words?
:)

Offline SrbinTopic starter

• Show only replies by Srbin
    • http://www.super-majice.com
Re: Bitmap graphician needed for future amiga game
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2008, 01:56:00 PM »
Because i already checked everything. It doesn't stop you to do the same, but please, not on this topic.