Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: 'OS5' Myth or Fact?  (Read 7210 times)

Description:

Offline neon32

• Show all replies
Re: 'OS5'
« on: December 09, 2006, 02:18:06 PM »
Well said shades, my thoughts exactly. I never get these people that spend their time bashing something they apparently don't care about and believe doesn't have a future. It's such a waste of time. If you care about something, care. If you don't, don't.. I'm not going to sit on a Windows Vista forum and constantly voice my oppinions about how much I dont like it and how much i'm not going to use it, it's completely pointless. Or any other forum for that matter.. If I did, i'd never get anything done!

Offline neon32

• Show all replies
Re: 'OS5'
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2006, 07:08:26 PM »
You'd take the time to put down someone else's "pointless" opinion, though.

Yep, i totally see your point, and i saw that point when i was writing the reply. But there's a different intention behind my post and the other posts.
My response was in response to someone who goes into a thread to actively put something down that doesn't interest them yet doesn't impose anything on them.
It's like me walking down the street everynight, coming home from work and walking into a shop of a clothing brand i dont particularly like and shouting "You Suck!" and then walking out again. My response was in the perspective of someone who works in the shop and has to put up with it everyday.

Ok, probably not the best analogy but i hope you get what i mean.