Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: 'OS5' Myth or Fact?  (Read 7175 times)

Description:

Offline SHADES

• Show all replies
Re: 'OS5'
« on: December 09, 2006, 08:40:16 AM »
@ thread,

To all the negative heads here.
I get so over all this neagtive stuff. "Who cares, it will never happen" "Don't care an you won't be dissapointed" etc etc. Seriously, there's so much more to life. If you like AMIGA OS, then great, enjoy the fact someone somewhere also likes it and is MAYBE making a newer version. Or. Don't.
Who cares. It doesn't change what you have now, but the fact that someone in the AMIGA company has decided to tell everyone that they are making a new version is pretty good proof that there is something happening.

know why I read this tripe? most of the time I skip though it now, but it's hadings like OS5 that draw me in cause there might be some cool info or something for me that I am interested in, instead I get an earload of cry baby whinge garbage. The Topic should have been AMIGA's OS 5 or even OS x (x = a number) myth or fact. That way I could have just not clicked on it LMAO

Put it this way, has anyone from the AMIGA company come out and said, We are not making AMIGA OS anymore, it's over, go home ?    Didn't think so, so there is no proof it's not happening, sure it may take 10 years, so what, have they actually said that they are not making/developing AMIGA OS anymore?? Have Hyperion actually in writing said that they are not going to make OS4 even?   No? well then, spread the word, make some hype and see what you can do to help move the situation forward a little faster. I know that's what I want to do. If there is nothing to do but wait, guess what, wait or go find something else. It's your choice. How about some positive threads. Info on OS5?? anyone got any inside info they can spread?
It's not the question, that is the problem, it is the problem, that is the question.