Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Club Amiga Monthly, May has been released  (Read 6095 times)

Description:

Offline Herewegoagain

• Show all replies
    • Http://www.ncscaug.us
Re: Club Amiga Monthly, May has been released
« on: May 01, 2003, 06:21:30 PM »
Wow, you and I got totally different ideas out of reading the same thing.  I got the impression it is closer than ever.  I base that on the last sentence of the second paragraph and the whole third paragraph, but especially the last sentence of the third paragraph.
North and South Carolina Users interested in a \\\'local\\\' user group should visit NCSC Amiga Users Group page and sign up for membership. It\\\'s free!

Offline Herewegoagain

• Show all replies
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2003, 09:41:07 PM »
Yeah,  that was sorta like a Hampster running in a wheel.   :-P
North and South Carolina Users interested in a \\\'local\\\' user group should visit NCSC Amiga Users Group page and sign up for membership. It\\\'s free!

Offline Herewegoagain

• Show all replies
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2003, 01:34:26 AM »
ok, thanks for the effort. It all seems strange... I do hope you can get to the truth here so that we can for once and for ever put this behind.

Why bother????  Because just as soon as this is settled the same old crew will come around with a new twist to the "let's bash Amiga club".   It's a never ending soap with them and that's the way they like it.