Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Visiting Amigakit  (Read 10910 times)

Description:

Offline CritAnime

• Previous Life Time Member
    • Show all replies
Re: Visiting Amigakit
« on: December 01, 2011, 08:35:38 PM »
While I haven't been to see the operation I have spoken to them over the phone. I have happily parted with close to £300 buying stuff from them. These guys do know how to keep their customers happy. Maybe I should arange a visit to see them. :D

Offline CritAnime

• Show all replies
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2011, 10:47:14 PM »
Going slightly off topic but....

I am a nurse and I might be having my wage capped yet again. Which means my wage will be staying the same untill possibly 2015. fantastic....

They are also trying to force me into a new pension scheme where I lose a large chunk of it almost straight away then get raped every year with it.

trust me when I say a job at asda has better prospects right now. Those of us on the front line get shafted every which way but loose. While the managers and higher get to keep their little golden nesteggs.

Maybe they should cap their wages and get more staff in with the money they would be saving. Or how about kicking them bank heads into touch and taxing them more on their bonuses. I don't work 50 hours nearly just to get screwed over by people in an office at the government.

Rant over......

Anyway amigakit rule. My package is on its way from Cardiff as I type.

Yay! :D

Offline CritAnime

• Show all replies
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2011, 12:26:04 AM »
It wasnt aimed at anyone mate let alone you my good friend. ;) just eats me up a little inside. Anyway just checked the status of my package and it's been sorted at the delivery agents main sorting site. WOOO IT'S GETTING CLOSER!!!

Offline CritAnime

• Show all replies
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2011, 12:33:44 AM »
lol. I had just got back from Germany when the strikes were on. No issues getting through though which was a bonus.

Offline CritAnime

• Show all replies
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2011, 10:25:06 AM »
just received my delivery from them. Must send them a mail to say how happy I am with the stuff. :D