Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: How on EARTH do i get shapeshifter going?  (Read 17498 times)

Description:

Offline Vlabguy1

• Show all replies
Re: How on EARTH do i get shapeshifter going?
« on: April 03, 2018, 02:51:58 AM »
Quote from: Leifern;765105
Hello,

I have been trying to get shapeshifter to install an OS for hours now and I have no idea what to do. I could really use some help! I have some 7.5 and 7.6 files (mostly .dsk and anpackaged files). I understand that I need a boot disk or something but I have no idea where to get one. Years ago I ran OS 8.1 on my 060 and I don@t remember there being any problems. Now I am just completely dumbfounded.

I am setting my system up in WinUAE, having connected my real amiga HDD. My amiga is an A1200 with an ACA1232/40mzh (noMMU). I am planning on getting an indivision.

All the guides I have read point to files that are no longer around (MACOS761.lha) or seem to assume knowledge that I sadly do not have. I would be extremely thankful if someone could help guide me through the setup process so that I can enjoy some mac emulation on my amiga again.

Had it running as well many years ago..I think it was 7.1 maybe but I can’t remember now.  I have an Emplant Deluxe board and an  AMax II+ board.  I wonder if either of those would make it easier to run Shapshifter.

Rich