Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Cinemaware's Wings Remastered coming to Amiga NG platforms  (Read 22230 times)

Description:

Offline LoadWB

• Show all replies
Re: Cinemaware's Wings Remastered coming to Amiga NG platforms
« on: February 04, 2018, 01:40:56 AM »
Quote from: Acill;835727
So between the money spend on this, defender of the crown and Rocket Ranger I am out a lot of cash for three items that never got sent. Whats the story on these titles??

http://www.amiga.org/forums/showpost.php?p=835735&postcount=20

Offline LoadWB

• Show all replies
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2018, 06:19:01 AM »
That appears to be the unfortunate case.  And it's too late now to get money back from PayPal or credit card, however the purchase was made.

Offline LoadWB

• Show all replies
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2018, 05:37:52 PM »
This is a sad tarnish to the Cinemaware name.

Offline LoadWB

• Show all replies
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2018, 09:31:17 AM »
Just received from Sven (mass emailed):

Hey guys,

first i have to apologize for the long silence. Within the last year i fully worked on different Cinemaware-Products often 24/7. Beside this i´ve got
some health issues which really hit me within december, after a short try of a vacation. At this i made the big mistake to keep complete silence after
i have recieved some anonymous threads against my person, really personal attacks and also two, also anoynmous, death threads (one via mail and within
fake order). This puts me complete on ground. But it´s really not a reason to not inform you. As annoucend the complete distribution will move to an
external shop from Dragonbox. I spoke with Michael, which also got with some of you in touch now and we will reorganize the shop within in the next 2-3
weeks. In this time the Cinemaware-Shop will be closed and no orders shipped. When all the material is moved to the store of Dragonbox we will ship the
boxes immediately. We use this time also to update the Versions of Rocket Ranger with an auto updater and also compatibility to High Sierra. For Wings
RE (Amiga) i will send you at Monday a different Mail with infos for shipping of Wings RE (Amiga). The game is still in development but we now have a version
that also got an auto-updater. In the meantime i will check also all open orders and will get in touch with you one after another.

Thanks again for your big support and for the most of you for the patience

Sven    

Offline LoadWB

• Show all replies
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2018, 02:06:22 AM »
I never even received Defender of the Crown.  I guess my order is waiting for full completion?  I dunno.  ISTR DoC was released on GoG in both the revamped and Amiga versions... I could be wrong about that but Imma gonna go look.

Yup: https://www.gog.com/game/defender_of_the_crown
I am not certain if this is supposed to be revamped PC or if it's a self-contained Amiga emulation.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2018, 02:19:19 AM by LoadWB »

Offline LoadWB

• Show all replies
« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2018, 06:28:57 PM »
Quote from: number6;837498
@thread

new appeal for clarification

Excellent.  Think anything will come of it?  I've lost my faith.