Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Neverball featured on AmigaOS.net  (Read 2570 times)

Description:

Offline fishy_fiz

• Show only replies by fishy_fiz
Re: Neverball featured on AmigaOS.net
« Reply #14 from previous page: December 01, 2010, 06:08:15 PM »
Quote from: klx300r;596114
wrong about that...OS4.x news posted here is a small fraction of that on other Amiga sites

That may or may not be the case, but is also very off topic/irrelevant to the comments made by haywire. Whether or not there's other developments in OS4.x-land doesnt change the fact that OS4.x is the only faction of the amiga community that seems to post "news" items about anything and everything someone compiles for it.

I knew I was potentially going to get some schmucks taking offense to a simple observation (why I mentioned it was just an observation 5 times in 3 posts), but it seems some people just cant help themselves.
Near as I can tell this is where I write something under the guise of being innocuous, but really its a pot shot at another persons/peoples choice of Amiga based systems. Unfortunately only I cant see how transparent and petty it makes me look.

Offline persia

• Show only replies by persia
« Reply #15 on: December 01, 2010, 06:08:19 PM »
Ah, the sweet smell of OS Wars in the air.  It must be summer.....

That site hurts my eyes, everything wobbles and jumps around too much...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

What we\'re witnessing is the sad, lonely crowing of that last, doomed cock.

Offline jj

• Lifetime Member
    • Show only replies by jj
« Reply #16 on: December 01, 2010, 06:09:35 PM »
In the land of the convicts maybe :) but it's fing well below zero in blighty :)
“We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” - George Bernard Shaw

Xbox Live: S0ulA55a551n2

Registered MorphsOS 3.13 user on Powerbook G4 15"

Offline redrumloa

• Original Omega User
    • Show only replies by redrumloa
« Reply #17 on: December 01, 2010, 08:40:53 PM »
-removed-

I might as well not even go there...
« Last Edit: December 01, 2010, 08:48:23 PM by redrumloa »
Someone has to state the obvious and that someone is me!

Offline Argo

• Show only replies by Argo
« Reply #18 on: December 02, 2010, 01:43:26 AM »
Quote from: haywirepc;596032
Your right there's new morphos and aros ports all the time but no one makes a big deal about them, unless its something major...

Well I guess when you pay 1000$ for a ten year old computer, being able to play a "NEW" 5 year old game is enough to get you excited.

Steven

Yeah. Like Valve games.... I should write Gabe Newell, chiding him for announcing Steam for the Mac. Really, I and many others have been using it for, what, 7 years now. Not really news...  Then there are all the announcements for every damn game they port to the Mac. Really, Half-Life 2 came out in November 2004. Not really new nor is 3 year old Portal.
I'm mean  it's cool and all for Mac users, but really they could just log into the Steam client and just see what is available or up coming release for their platform.
Then again for half to a third the price of a Mac, they could have purchased or build a PC that would play all those games very well. Cheaper and they could have played the games when they were first released.