Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: So Shoot Me I Like Internet Explorer 9!  (Read 6088 times)

Description:

Offline magneticTopic starter

• Show all replies
So Shoot Me I Like Internet Explorer 9!
« on: May 29, 2012, 07:54:59 AM »
Well its hard to believe. After all the years of getting friends and family using Firefox, Opera, Chrome, anything other than IE for a browser... I like IE9.

Its fast, lots of nice touches, both graphical and practical. I like the controls on the url bar, the color coding of tabs and pages. The built in "security" and perfect integration with Windows 7 (my laptop is a dell dual core 2ghz w/ Win 7 and another partition for OSX)

I have latest FF, Chrome and IE and now i'm using IE all the time. Amazing...
bPlan Pegasos2 G4@1ghz
Quad Boot:Reg. MorphOS | OS4.1 U4 |Ubuntu GNU-Linux | MacOS X

Amiga 2000 Rom Switcher w/ 3.1 + 1.3 | HardFrame SCSI | CBM Ram board| A Squared LIVE! 2000 | Vlab Motion | Firecracker 24 gfx

Commodore CDTV: 68010 | ECS | 9mb Ram | SCSI -TV | 3.9 Rom | Developer EPROMs

• Show all replies
Re: So Shoot Me I Like Internet Explorer 9!
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2012, 08:10:07 AM »
Well it would be cool if you instead of mocking me actually told me how to enable these features in FF or whatever browser you are speaking of ...
bPlan Pegasos2 G4@1ghz

Amiga 2000 Rom Switcher w/ 3.1 + 1.3 | HardFrame SCSI | CBM Ram board| A Squared LIVE! 2000 | Vlab Motion | Firecracker 24 gfx

• Show all replies
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2012, 01:09:46 PM »
Quote from: takemehomegrandma;694568
Simple solution, you *don't* do that, you simply replaces it with Chrome and feel the releif (or run Odyssey on MorphOS of course :)).

Sure feel the "relief" of Google increasing their file on you. At least FF and IE dont record your information.

Sure Chrome is fast as hell and nice looking but not worth it to give up your liberty to use it!
bPlan Pegasos2 G4@1ghz

• Show all replies
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2012, 02:53:05 AM »
President Bush Jr's legacy has brought us the perfect Orwellian society

LMAO you really think that Bush Jr had any say in what policies went on while he was president?  I bet you think Kermit the Frog is a real person making descisions? (you must because they are both puppets with hands up their shirts)

The JFK Coup d'état  starting the police state and military industrial/corporate apparatus that really controls policy and govenrment.

And now you have people AGREEING TO EULAs for Gmail, yahoo, Facebook, etc etc and WILLINGLY giving up ALL RIGHTS TO PRIVACY. Welcome to Internet 2.0. And Big Brother Loves YOU WINSTON!

The govt alphabet agencies have always spied on us, now they do it with our full consent and permission.. man the drafters of the us constitiion must be weeping.
bPlan Pegasos2 G4@1ghz

• Show all replies
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2012, 01:49:06 AM »
Digiman

I was using Chrome daily on this dual core 2ghz laptop. Win 7 ultimate. After google changed their privacy policy I stopped using it. I have to say IE9 is almost as fast and has better features..
bPlan Pegasos2 G4@1ghz