Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Utilitybase Infected  (Read 6061 times)

Description:

Offline Jose

• Show only replies by Jose
Re: Utilitybase Infected
« Reply #14 from previous page: February 04, 2011, 08:24:53 PM »
Regarding utilitybase.com I visited it today and Firefox is constantly redirecting it to another site (some pub thing...). I fear I got infected as using a free proxy (i.e. http://www.freesslproxy.com) doesn't get it redirected.
Can anyone confirm the redirection ?

And then people say x86 should be the only way, I still see a huge advantage to using another processor which is security, I'm allways a bit nervous when I use paypal on an x86 machine, specially windows of course (using xp64 here).

I miss the days when there were some dev discussions here on A.Org but it turned out to be so few of us I felt I was almost the last one posting my doubts in here.
\\"We made Amiga, they {bleep}ed it up\\"

Offline Damiga

• Show only replies by Damiga
« Reply #15 on: March 09, 2011, 11:57:20 AM »
Varning! This site is still infected!

The site was linked in another thread that i read earlier today (can't remember which one :/ ). Anyway, I went to the site and "Antivirus Antispyware 2011" started installing, windows popping up and other crap. My antivirus(Panda) was about 50% succesful in preventing this, but i managed to clean it out.

So beware ppl!

Btw, perhaps it's a "dead" site that nobody visits anymore? but i think it was linked today... ooh if i only could find the thread again :/

Ps. I feel so secure with windows....
« Last Edit: March 09, 2011, 11:59:27 AM by Damiga »

Offline zipper

« Reply #16 on: March 09, 2011, 02:58:45 PM »
Seems that Exploit.PDF-TTF.Gen  is trying to remotely access or attack a program, computer or server.

Offline orb85750Topic starter

• Show only replies by orb85750
« Reply #17 on: March 23, 2011, 07:00:27 PM »
And still the same problems.  Nobody there cares?