Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: The Second Annual Festive Amiga Game Making Competition  (Read 6689 times)

Description:

Offline Franko

• Show all replies
Re: The Second Annual Festive Amiga Game Making Competition
« on: December 02, 2010, 08:07:36 PM »
Good luck with the compo Cammy, remember if anything happens with the site my offer still stands... :)

I won't be taking part myself though as programing games and coming up with ideas for them is not my thing (prefer making utills and tinkering/improving other folks code)...

Best of luck anyway... :)

@JJ

As your willing to donate the A600, I'll cover the postage cost's if you like... :)

Offline Franko

• Show all replies
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2010, 02:10:06 AM »
Quote from: Rob;596565
What about if the winner turns out to be English?  :)

In that case it could be tricky, I mean there are lots of strict guidlines, paper work and customs stuff to do when sending something to such a far off backward country... :roflmao:

Offline Franko

• Show all replies
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2010, 03:19:42 PM »
Quote from: JJ;596669
If somone english wins the compo I will fill the A600 with Jelly before sending on.

I will have to check if I still got the power supply etc for the A600.  it might be just the wedge only.  But better than nowt

Sound like a good idea to me, you wouldn't need the power supply anyway if an Engil won it, they wouldn't know how to plug it in anyway... :lol:

Offline Franko

• Show all replies
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2010, 05:03:08 PM »
Quote from: crawff;596724
Hey Franko!!

Your the man of the moment, have a bash at anwsering my question!

Cheers!

Sorry crawff, but I assume your trying to download something on a PC and me and PCs don't mix, so I have no idea about what format PC floppies are.

The only way I know to transfer downloaded stuff from my Mac are via usb onto a memory stick/card or burning them to a cd or dvd, but then this of course means you need a USB card on your A1200 (eg:SubWay) or a DVD/CD drive...

Sorry mate other than that I can't help here... :(

(Start a new thread in the Amiga general questions section as that will show up on the main page thread list where someone will be sure to answer this for you, not many people look in this section so you've got less chance of getting your answer here...)
« Last Edit: December 03, 2010, 05:05:48 PM by Franko »