Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: You're joking!! :)  (Read 2943 times)

Description:

Offline Franko

• Show only replies by Franko
Re: Is it difficult to get a big fat lady away your Amiga?
« Reply #14 from previous page: November 28, 2010, 07:38:56 PM »
Ere... A4000_Mad

Did you push the fat lady off the bus...

Offline A4000_MadTopic starter

• Show only replies by A4000_Mad
« Reply #15 on: November 28, 2010, 08:49:39 PM »
Quote from: Franko;595057
Ere... A4000_Mad

Did you push the fat lady off the bus...

OMG! :lol::lol::lol:

The only thing I've got for a woman like that is a 3.5 inch floppy ;)
A4000 Mad

Offline AmigaNG

• Show only replies by AmigaNG
« Reply #16 on: November 28, 2010, 09:48:01 PM »
Is it difficult to get a big fat lady away your Amiga?                 

Its very difficult because all you have to offer is an Apple! :)

Offline mel_zoom

• Show only replies by mel_zoom
Funny.
« Reply #17 on: November 28, 2010, 10:15:34 PM »
Sorry but when did casual racism become funny?

As for the fat woman jokes I suppose you guys are all ripped chiselled images of adonis?
« Last Edit: November 29, 2010, 12:03:48 AM by Argo »
I love my MX5!
Please pay a visit

Offline AmigaNG

• Show only replies by AmigaNG
« Reply #18 on: November 28, 2010, 10:27:51 PM »
Is it difficult to get a big fat lady away your Amiga?
lets not forget she even blocks out Windows:)

(ok I will stop now, there only going to go down hill from here.)

Offline nicholas

« Reply #19 on: November 28, 2010, 10:33:06 PM »
Ian Paisley died and went to heaven, when he got there me knocked long and hard on the door.  St.Peter came out and asked his name.  

"YOU DON'T KNOW MY NAME ? I'M THE REV. IAN PAISLEY" he roared at St Peter.

St.Peter looked at his list and could not find his name.  "Sorry" said St.Peter you're not on the list.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN I'M NOT ON THE LIST???  DO YOU NOT KNOW WHO I AM???"

"As a matter of fact I do" said St. Peter, "but your name is not on the list".

"THAT'S NOT GOOD ENOUGH I'M A VERY IMPORTANT PERSON MY NAME SHOULD BE ON THE LIST!"

St. Peter trys to explain that its not easy to get into heaven, and that you have to be a Catholic.

When Paisley hears this he starts to complain,  so St. Peter says that had he been good to Catholics that he would have some chance.

"WELL!!" roared  Paisley, "I'LL HAVE YOU KNOW THAT I HAVE BEEN VERY GOOD TO CATHOLICS,  WHY ONLY 2 WEEKS AGO I MET A YOUNG GIRL WHO HAD MADE HER COMMUNION AND I GAVE HER A POUND, AND 2 WEEKS BEFORE I MET A YOUNG BOY WHO HAD MADE HIS COMMUNION AND I GAVE HIM A POUND,  NOW WHAT DO YOU SAY NOW MR. ST. PETER ???"

St. Peter took a few notes on what he said, he told Paisley to wait that he would have to go and talk to God and get some advice.  About ten minutes later St.  Peter came back out and said to Paisley.  

"HERE'S YOUR TWO POUNDS BACK, NOW FUCK OFF!!"
“Een rezhim-i eshghalgar-i Quds bayad az sahneh-i ruzgar mahv shaved.” - Imam Ayatollah Sayyed  Ruhollah Khomeini

Offline nicholas

Re: Funny.
« Reply #20 on: November 28, 2010, 10:44:41 PM »
Quote from: mel_zoom;595102

As for the fat woman jokes I suppose you guys are all ripped chiselled images of adonis?

Once in the distant past I was! :lol:
“Een rezhim-i eshghalgar-i Quds bayad az sahneh-i ruzgar mahv shaved.” - Imam Ayatollah Sayyed  Ruhollah Khomeini

Offline save2600

• Show only replies by save2600
« Reply #21 on: November 28, 2010, 11:22:32 PM »
Quote from: mel_zoom;595102
Umm.... since the beginning of time?  ;)

Just ask any entertainer or bartender. OR anyone that has a lot of experience dealing with different cultures, races and religions for that matter. Black, White, Jewish, Hispanic, Irish, Scottish, Italian, Asian, etc. Gay, straight, Catholic, Lutheran, Protestant, Amish, Infidels, Agnostic, Republican, Democrat, Independent, Liberal, etc. Doesn't matter. If they're aren't joking about their own kind, they're usually funnin' on others. It's called humor and there's often elements of truth to be observed. Nothing wrong with that. Unless of course, you're insecure and/or self-righteous.

As for being ripped - you bet! Drink every other day and if it weren't for alcohol - couldn't tolerate MOST of the women these days, especially WI women. Hooray for beer goggles  :lol:
« Last Edit: November 28, 2010, 11:32:54 PM by save2600 »

Offline nicholas

« Reply #22 on: November 28, 2010, 11:33:29 PM »
Quote from: save2600;595113
Umm.... since the beginning of time?  ;)

Just ask any entertainer. Black, White, Jewish, Hispanic, Irish, Scottish, Italian, Asian, etc. Gay, straight, Catholic, Lutheran, Protestant, Amish, Infidels, Agnostic, Republican, Democrat, Independent, Liberal, etc. Doesn't matter. If they're aren't joking about their own kind, they're usually funnin' on others. It's called humor and there's often elements of truth to be observed. Nothing wrong with that. Unless of course, you're insecure and/or self-righteous.

As for being ripped - you bet! Drink every other day and if it weren't for alcohol - couldn't tolerate MOST of the women these days, especially WI women. Hooray for beer goggles  :lol:

Considering I was banned for 24hrs for "hate speech" when I merely accused Hollywood of propagating a certain political ideology, how long do you think you'll get?

Offline save2600

• Show only replies by save2600
« Reply #23 on: November 28, 2010, 11:36:35 PM »
Quote from: nicholas;595114
Considering I was banned for 24hrs for "hate speech" when I merely accused Hollywood of propagating a certain political ideology, how long do you think you'll get?

What?!? I'm not hatin'! Observing reality is all. Humor in what some are defining as "racism" is everywhere. Currently. It's on mainstream TV even. Comedy shops. Internet. It's not hate. It's humor. Celebrating and observing differences is not hate. Why do some have such a difficult time grasping this concept? There has been no slander here.

Besides - you're the one spouting the Catholic joke.  ;)
« Last Edit: November 28, 2010, 11:58:11 PM by save2600 »

Offline Tension

« Reply #24 on: November 29, 2010, 12:19:36 AM »
Quote from: nicholas;595105
Ian Paisley died and went to heaven, when he got there me knocked long and hard on the door.  St.Peter came out and asked his name.  

"YOU DON'T KNOW MY NAME ? I'M THE REV. IAN PAISLEY" he roared at St Peter.

St.Peter looked at his list and could not find his name.  "Sorry" said St.Peter you're not on the list.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN I'M NOT ON THE LIST???  DO YOU NOT KNOW WHO I AM???"

"As a matter of fact I do" said St. Peter, "but your name is not on the list".

"THAT'S NOT GOOD ENOUGH I'M A VERY IMPORTANT PERSON MY NAME SHOULD BE ON THE LIST!"

St. Peter trys to explain that its not easy to get into heaven, and that you have to be a Catholic.

When Paisley hears this he starts to complain,  so St. Peter says that had he been good to Catholics that he would have some chance.

"WELL!!" roared  Paisley, "I'LL HAVE YOU KNOW THAT I HAVE BEEN VERY GOOD TO CATHOLICS,  WHY ONLY 2 WEEKS AGO I MET A YOUNG GIRL WHO HAD MADE HER COMMUNION AND I GAVE HER A POUND, AND 2 WEEKS BEFORE I MET A YOUNG BOY WHO HAD MADE HIS COMMUNION AND I GAVE HIM A POUND,  NOW WHAT DO YOU SAY NOW MR. ST. PETER ???"

St. Peter took a few notes on what he said, he told Paisley to wait that he would have to go and talk to God and get some advice.  About ten minutes later St.  Peter came back out and said to Paisley.  

"HERE'S YOUR TWO POUNDS BACK, NOW FUCK OFF!!"

A better one:

Ian Paisley gets accidentally cyrogenically frozen for 50 years. When he wakes up, the first question from his big, angry mouth is "What the hell happened?".
His doctor comes over and says "Good afternoon Mr. Paisley. You have been cryogenically frozen for 50 years, and I have good news and bad news for you." To which Ian replies "Whats the bad news?" "Well," says the doc, "Ireland invaded England 25 years ago, Gerry Adams is Prime Minister, and Mary McAleese has been crowned Queen." "Mother o'God!" cries Ian. "Whats the GOOD news?" "Rangers beat Celtic last night" says his doc, with a grin. Ian sits back and smiles. "What was the score?" His doc turns to him and says "Three goals and four points to one goal and one point".

Offline nicholas

« Reply #25 on: November 29, 2010, 12:25:08 AM »
Quote from: Tension;595127
A better one:

Ian Paisley gets accidentally cyrogenically frozen for 50 years. When he wakes up, the first question from his big, angry mouth is "What the hell happened?".
His doctor comes over and says "Good afternoon Mr. Paisley. You have been cryogenically frozen for 50 years, and I have good news and bad news for you." To which Ian replies "Whats the bad news?" "Well," says the doc, "Ireland invaded England 25 years ago, Gerry Adams is Prime Minister, and Mary McAleese has been crowned Queen." "Mother o'God!" cries Ian. "Whats the GOOD news?" "Rangers beat Celtic last night" says his doc, with a grin. Ian sits back and smiles. "What was the score?" His doc turns to him and says "Three goals and four points to one goal and one point".

Gaelic Football is awful!

Offline Tension

« Reply #26 on: November 29, 2010, 12:39:49 AM »
Quote from: nicholas;595129
Gaelic Football is awful!

We are champions!!

Offline redrumloa

• Original Omega User
    • Show only replies by redrumloa
Re: You're joking!! :)
« Reply #27 on: November 29, 2010, 12:43:58 AM »
I see no Amiga related chit chat in this thread and plenty of posts not in line with Amiga.org's family friendly approach. This thread is now locked
Someone has to state the obvious and that someone is me!