Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Os 3.2 development preview  (Read 138520 times)

Description:

Offline Tygre

Re: Os 3.2 development preview
« on: October 21, 2019, 11:01:48 PM »
I’m not publishing jack, any dumbass “expert” can do this themselves, the masses can follow your pipe.
So, why don't you? Let other people make the work, and then complain about the results? Yes, I know that's easier, but it's not very helpful. Try to be a bit positive and contribute. I'm serious.

Then Kolla would not be Kolla ;D

More seriously, there has been many great questions/answers in this thread (and elsewhere), maybe they should be all put together in some kind of FAQ somewhere?

Offline Tygre

« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2019, 07:54:25 PM »
Exactly. Please look back at the thread and see how it derailed. There is an expression "don't feed the trolls", but Thomas keeps feeding me with questions, some rhetoric, some not, knowing well that he will use the answers only for one purpose - "troll feeding" (with the hopes he can get me banned?).

@kolla, you have been nagging and complaining in bad faith. Now, you try to blame Thomas. What you do si actually called bait and switch.

You don't contribute because you could never stand 1% of the amount of critiscism to which you subject Thomas' (and others?) works, who actually contribute something.

You are the troll.

STOP.

The following users thanked this post: klx300r

Offline Tygre

« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2019, 12:35:29 AM »
@kolla

PPPS. Stop addressing (i.e., trolling) Thomas. Please start a thread about the differences, pros, and cons of WBRun, WBLoad, your scripts, and any other related programs in a different thread.

Offline Tygre

« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2019, 07:50:35 PM »
It was supposed to be a bugfix and update of 3.1, instead it pulls in components from 3.5/3.9 as well as OS4 and introduces tons of new bugs and issues.
In fact, you really bewilder me: At the one hand, you ask for experimental components like 4-way adapter support, which we cannot test to the amount necessary to make it a product as robust as I would like to have it, at the other hand, you deny any development of components you don't appreciate and that are not even central to the Os experience. For example, the GUI will still be gadtools-based, thus rather lightweight, so why do you speak so hateful about reaction as it does not impact you at all. It may, however, improve the experience of other users that wait to have it.

It's what bullies like Kolla do: angry if you do, angry if you don't.

Thomas, thank you for your great explanations and amazing work! :)

The following users thanked this post: klx300r

Offline Tygre

« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2019, 08:16:01 PM »
And secondly, "bullies"? I suggest you read yourself up on what "bullying" actually means and perhaps look up "sycophancy" while you are at it.

@kolla Please do so yourself for a refresher and also look at the definition and symptoms of a "chronic complainer"...

That must be really tough. ::)

Offline Tygre

« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2019, 11:11:44 PM »
I don't have to be thankful to him at all, it's a product I will get in exchange for money. Do you stand in the supermarket thanking all the staff?
In case you don't get it: 3.2 as well as 3.1.4 is developed by unpaid volunteers.

And that is because you are stupid enough to allow Hyperion to exploit you.

Another entitled user who uses insult because it cannot code :'(

Courage Thomas!

Offline Tygre

« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2019, 04:54:32 PM »
I change my mind “Ramme”, singular, or else it must be “ingen | små | middels | store”.

ASL prefs also needs and overhaul, as does hdtoolbox, installer, the installation text, the .language file, and much more. Consider the Workbench prefs as an illustration on the poor quality of the translation. OS 3.9 was miles ahead in this regard.

It should be easy for anyone to update or make locales that are missing, without having to enter legal contracts.

So why don't you?

Offline Tygre

« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2019, 05:44:42 PM »
Thomas' work, worthless? He does infinitely more than you... because you do nothing, zero!

But, at least, you admit that you are a self-serving bully...

@Thomas Please ignore this sad individual!
@F0LLETT @eliyahu Can you please moderate this thread?

Offline Tygre

« Reply #8 on: December 16, 2019, 02:13:37 PM »
To let everybody know: I decided to stop advancing this thread.

@mod: please close here. Thank you.

@Thomas Please keep up your amazing work!