Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: www.softhut.com  (Read 17705 times)

Description:

Offline barney

• Show all replies
Re: www.softhut.com
« on: June 12, 2009, 03:00:56 PM »
I have a hard time taking this business seriously.  First of all, their website is horribly outdated and they advertise stuff that was no longer offered since the late 90's.  Frankly, I'm scared to put in an order on their site because I simply don't trust it.  In addition to this, their website is constantly down for reasons unknown.  I feel much more comfortable with Amigakit because everything is more updated and organized.  I very well may be wrong, but that is my first impression I get with them.  They may be a very well be a good company.

Many people say, "email them and ask them if it's in stock."  Well, the last thing I want to do is send an email, wait for a response, then order.  I like the feeling of going to a site and just ordering what I want.  If it's no longer carried, or out of stock, I like it to indicate that in plain site.

Barney
« Last Edit: June 12, 2009, 05:38:22 PM by barney »

Offline barney

• Show all replies
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2009, 05:42:25 PM »
Exactly motorollin.  They're still advertising Amiga One's and Tower 4000's for Gods sake.  I did the same as you.  I saw a flicker fixer for $30.00 and put in an order.  After that, I waited and waited and heard nothing.  I called them and they they said that this was no longer offered and that I was not charged.  Funny thing is that I would have never found this out unless I called them.  Very strange.

Barney

Offline barney

• Show all replies
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2009, 11:00:14 PM »
Fair enough....I stand down.  I'll give them another try.  The last thing we need to do is blow out the few remaining Amiga dealers.  We should be glad they are there for us.

Barney