Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: www.softhut.com  (Read 17672 times)

Description:

Offline motorollin

• Show all replies
Re: www.softhut.com
« on: June 12, 2009, 04:13:30 PM »
Quote from: barney;510811
I have a hard time taking this business seriously.  Their website is horribly outdated and they advertise stuff that was no longer offered since the late 90's.  Frankly, I'm scared to put in an order on their site because I just don't trust it.

Many people say, "email them and ask them if it is on stock."  Well, the last thing I want to have to do is email, wait for a response, then order.  I like the feeling of going to a site, and just ordering what I want.  If it is no longer carried or out of stock, I like to indicate that in plain site.

No disrespect to SoftHut or any of their satisfied customers, but I have to 100% agree with Barney. Customers should not be responsible for checking whether items which are advertised for sale are actually available. A few years ago SoftHut were advertising an Amiga tower going cheap. I emailed them to check it was still available and had no response for a week. I placed the order anyway, and the site claimed it was accepted and payment authorised, but I received no email confirmation. I contacted them several days later to find out what was going on and received no reply. In the end I contacted my bank and they told me I was never even charged.

I think I'll stick with Amigakit!
Code: [Select]
10  IT\'S THE FINAL COUNTDOWN
20  FOR C = 1 TO 2
30     DA-NA-NAAAA-NAAAA DA-NA-NA-NA-NAAAA
40     DA-NA-NAAAA-NAAAA DA-NA-NA-NA-NA-NA-NAAAAA
50  NEXT C
60  NA-NA-NAAAA
70  NA-NA NA-NA-NA-NA-NAAAA NAAA-NAAAAAAAAAAA
80  GOTO 10