Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Icon .info not execute  (Read 1071 times)

Description:

Offline field3dTopic starter

• Show only replies by field3d
Icon .info not execute
« on: December 27, 2023, 01:06:26 AM »
Hello. I have AMIKIT latest version and i also have some applications that that came in .lzx the instructions are very simple, unpack to any directory and click a .info file. When I click the .info file it doesn’t execute it opens only like a configuration of the .info with options to check as Archive, Executable, etc., How can I make to this .info make executable? I also know the .info has associated a script or program and is there and if I click twice to that file I see command code to execute. But either way if I call the .info or execute the file directly doesn’t work. I tried also to open a CLI and go to the directory and enter execute xxx where xxx is the name of the file and it says ‘Assign Failed Return code 20’. The ideal is execute through the .ingo but it doesn’t work and neither that .info has picture or an indicator. When a .info will execute you see the photo and all here I don’t see, I just see the name of the .info and the file associated to it.

Offline PlatformerZ

Re: Icon .info not execute
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2023, 05:39:32 AM »
The info file won't execute unless it's a graphic icon. Left click on the top bar of the window the info file is in. Right click on top bar and select [View As]-[Icon]

Offline field3dTopic starter

• Show only replies by field3d
Re: Icon .info not execute
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2023, 03:21:02 AM »
Thank you. It worked I didn’t remember how it was after several years not using Amiga.