Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: C=usa. A peaceful solution?  (Read 6272 times)

Description:

Offline Franko

• Show only replies by Franko
Re: C=usa. A peaceful solution?
« Reply #89 from previous page: January 27, 2011, 01:53:34 AM »
Quote from: TheBilgeRat;609587
Whatevs -- everyone knows that the real power lies with the Sephardic pushing the Ashkenazi into the spotlight.  Its the puppet master of the puppet master of the puppet master.  And the Sephardic are actually controlled by space Elvis, who converted when they took him up to the mothership.

I met Elvis on that same spaceship just last week... he's lost quite a bit of weight you know, hardly recognised him cept for the white catsuit and the big toilet bowl mark still round his bum... :)

Offline nicholas

« Reply #90 on: January 27, 2011, 02:50:59 AM »
Quote from: TheBilgeRat;609590
...as he carefully avoids any mention of Space Elvis :D

Elvis died in 1996 at a post-rave party in my mates house.  He had a massive ecstasy binge and the amphetamines, cokaine and Jack Daniels just finished him off.

We buried him underneath the new M65 motorway. :)
“Een rezhim-i eshghalgar-i Quds bayad az sahneh-i ruzgar mahv shaved.” - Imam Ayatollah Sayyed  Ruhollah Khomeini

Offline TheBilgeRat

• Show only replies by TheBilgeRat
« Reply #91 on: January 27, 2011, 03:55:24 AM »
Quote from: nicholas;609601
Elvis died in 1996 at a post-rave party in my mates house.  He had a massive ecstasy binge and the amphetamines, cokaine and Jack Daniels just finished him off.

We buried him underneath the new M65 motorway. :)

See?  Now they know, and will soon thaw out another clone. O_o

Offline KesaTopic starter

• Ninja Fruit Slasher
    • Show only replies by Kesa
« Reply #92 on: January 27, 2011, 05:00:57 AM »
@Franko why did you vote Pancakes? You clearly have a gripe with them even taking your feud onto Facebook but you voted Pancakes? :confused:

I'm also wondering if the people who voted Linux have a connection with the company or if they honestly just think Linux is a good way to go.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2011, 05:04:26 AM by Kesa »
Even my cat doesn\'t like me.

Offline Franko

• Show only replies by Franko
« Reply #93 on: January 27, 2011, 06:18:08 AM »
Quote from: Kesa;609616
@Franko why did you vote Pancakes? You clearly have a gripe with them even taking your feud onto Facebook but you voted Pancakes? :confused:

I'm also wondering if the people who voted Linux have a connection with the company or if they honestly just think Linux is a good way to go.

Well there was no other option in the poll that made any sense for me... :(

Break it down...

Thread Title = C=usa.  A peaceful solution?

Poll Question = Would Should C=usa use as Workbench5?

My options therefore were...

AROS = nothing in it to interest me personally

Linux = As ABove

I despise them no matter what = Contrary to popular belief I don't despise them I just with they wouldn't use the names Commodore, Amiga or Workbench for their products

Anything they use is cool with me = obviously not

Pancakes = The only choice I had left to vote on

I mean what else could I vote on, I don't want or need any of the above and have no interest in seeing a new version of Workbench, OS3.5 does everything I need from a computer.

The only thing that I really have real interest in as far as the future of the Amiga goes is the NatAmi as by it's proposed specs it's basically going to be a modern bit of hardware that I can continue to code in 68K on in an environment that I like and am proficient at coding & using, plus it should run a good bit faster that a standard Amiga.

And if it fails to appear then I'll still be happy using my plain old A1200s... :)