Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Please show your support  (Read 6569 times)

Description:

Offline Eugenia

• Show all replies
    • http://osnews.com
Re: Please show your support
« on: October 06, 2003, 02:35:40 AM »
>and free thinkers are not wanted there.

Like the guy who unfairly abused our poll? Yeah, it is true, we don't want those.

Point of the matter was my friend, an individual abused our poll in favor of AROS and we had to take action. There is no way around it, I am sorry.

I have done the exact same thing (and even taken whole polls down) in the past. Abusers were favoring FreeBSD and Debian in previous polls.
This time I had to only delete a single option only, simply because I caught them in the act, in time, so I was able to minimize the skew of the poll and deliver some real results to my readers. I take my polls seriously.

Have a good day,
Eugenia

Offline Eugenia

• Show all replies
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2003, 02:37:18 AM »
>Hmmm.... Lookee here, we have a new friend from OSNews

This is actually the third time I am registering with Amiga.org (have they lost their records of my account?). I have already posted about 10 times in here, the owners of amiga.org can verify this. I am not "new" here.

Offline Eugenia

• Show all replies
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2003, 02:45:09 AM »
Dammy, your post is a piece of crap.

> It started awhile ago when she hired on a certain moderator

Oh, is this when it started? :P
Mike Bouma is NOT a moderator anymore. He lost his moderation privilages 2 months ago. So, get over it.

>nd reading from different /. articles over the years,

Slashdot readers don't like my several editorial critique over Linux's desktop abilities. A power I have since I write reviews for OSNews. You simply can't say that my site is a piece of crap just because *some* Linux fanatics don't like this critique.

>alot of Be folks left that site when it was mostly a Be fan club because of her attitude

This sentence makes no sense. Is my site a Be fan club or not? Cause I don't see it. We don't run more than 4-5 stories on BeOS/Zeta per MONTH. We only report on it as we do for the rest: when there is something to report on. And yes, I am very critic on BeOS too. All you have to do is read my comments or articles, not pull out of your a$$ "impressions" that you might have about it or not.

>This is not a valid poll.

Of course it is not. Some crappers like yourself abused it in favor of AROS.

*My* site and my poll is getting abused by an individual --most possibly  from the Amiga community-- and at the end I get the slack, trolling and blame too! Wow!

Anyways, I will stop replying to you, because you are clearly an non-thinker and because I know there is no logic arguing with some Amiga/MorphOS fanatics.  I am not part of your community (in fact, I am part of no online community atm, I have a real life instead) but I know to what lengths *some* you go through to #### other people off unfairly.

Goodbye all.