Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: What do we really look like?  (Read 25221 times)

Description:

Offline Kesa

• Ninja Fruit Slasher
    • Show all replies
Re: What do we really look like?
« Reply #14 from previous page: July 31, 2011, 11:46:29 AM »
Quote from: TheMud;652335
Me to :-O

Anyway -> I usually drive people mentally into the ground, so they can't stand their life's nomore and lie down in the fetal position with weeping panda eyes ;-)

That's the good thing about beeing a good size, and a Hypno Therapist :-)

And to the statement doormen are just being "fat" ... Im over a 100 kg's. But my fat percent is less than 7 ;-) Sooooooo .... Come again ;-)

If you guys must know i am in Australia! :)

Hmmmmm.... 100kg and less than 7% bodyfat? Are you sure about that? What are you Hercules? It seems awfully low for someone that big. Especially when you take into account that fat is stored in muscle. Are sure you are 7%?  ;)
Even my cat doesn\'t like me.

Offline Kesa

• Ninja Fruit Slasher
    • Show all replies
« Reply #15 on: July 31, 2011, 12:22:25 PM »
Quote from: TheMud;652339
You dont know much about the body I can hear... Most BIG bodybuilders go as low as 3-4 %

Am I sure ? YES

All our family are doctors and therapists

Oh ... And computernerds :-D

Sure bodybuilders can go that low but you are not a bodybuilder :)

I'm not going to say you are not 7% body fat it's just that it's a very difficult level to get to and usually when people claim to be that low it is because they didn't use the calipers properly :)

Offline Kesa

• Ninja Fruit Slasher
    • Show all replies
« Reply #16 on: July 31, 2011, 01:50:30 PM »
Quote from: J-Golden;652346
Hey guys, this conversation about Fighting, Body Building, Martial Arts, Bouncers, etc. is a really cool topic and I've thoroughly enjoyed reading it as it has progressed.

One problem.

This has nothing to do with the thread.

What would normally happen is that a Mod. would grab the off topic posts and throw them into the sock drawer and say, "tich, tich".

I'd like to try a different approach.  These posts will still be moved into their own thread ("A.ORG Fight Club" sound good to me :D) But I would like you all who are contributing to the thread to post where it should go.

It is now 3AM-ish according the A.ORG clock.  At 9AM I'll move it to which ever forum that is requested the most, guarding that it is appropriate (NOT going to put it in Coffee House/ Politics ;) ).

If this works and reduces the jarring  "HEY!  Where'd my posts go?!?!?" feeling users get, I'll use it in the future.  If not and I get a bunch of guff or no one takes it seriously, into the Sock Drawer it goes!

The Night Janitor,
J-Golden

Hmmmmm... I think i can see the problem. I can understand how someone like you can be threatened by this thread. Especially with your 25% body fat and your complete lack of martial arts per se  ;)

Remember Jared slapping someone across the face with a wet fish is NOT martial arts. So i can understand why you would want to move this as soon as possible otherwise you might start to look bad...  :D

Offline Kesa

• Ninja Fruit Slasher
    • Show all replies
« Reply #17 on: July 31, 2011, 10:40:35 PM »
Quote from: TheMud;652370
:-D

Hmmm.... Maybe I should start with Ballet Dancing. I could see the benefits :-D

Actually it might. Ballet teaches bodybuilders how to pose better. Arnie and Franco (Columbu) both done it  :)