Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: What do we really look like?  (Read 25249 times)

Description:

Offline Kesa

• Ninja Fruit Slasher
    • Show only replies by Kesa
Re: What do we really look like?
« Reply #209 from previous page: July 31, 2011, 07:16:27 AM »
Quote from: yssing;652119
Its strange how small unsecure males have to pick on a frikking huge guy. I have worked as a bartender and some times bouncer. And usually it was not the big guys who started it, but small guys who initiated a "clash" very strange. The outcome was almost certain every time.

Do they actually think it impresses girl, getting their arse whopped?

This is interesting. I'm about 6'3 and weigh about 100kg and pretty fit so i'm a fair size and i have always had people tell me they wish they were as big as me so no guy would ever pick a fight with them. But i have noticed being big doesn't keep you out of trouble - it gets you into trouble. There's always some guy who wants to test you and maybe show off in front of his mates so they go after the big guy first. It's annoying as i'm not really the type to get into fights (not that i am against it or anything). I've even had cars pull over when i'm walking so one smart arse can try me out (with his mates watching in the car). But i don't care, i just smash'em. Sometimes i wish i could be some scrawny chap so people would stop picking fights with me. Ah'well. **** happens :rolleyes:
Even my cat doesn\'t like me.

Offline Kesa

• Ninja Fruit Slasher
« Reply #210 on: July 31, 2011, 07:18:09 AM »
Quote from: Franko;652318
Bouncers here in Scotland fall into 3 categories...

A) The big guys who have the IQ of an amoeba and aren't even suited to being a Brickies labourer... :)

B) The Guys who "think" they're hard and only have the mentality to cause fights and are so "brave" that they choose to be a bouncer so they are protected by the law when they beat up a wee guy half their size & weight... :rolleyes:

C) The so called  "Hard Men" (who are basically just neds) working for so called "Legitimate" Security Firms who are really just run by gangsters and make a fortune out of the lucrative drugs trade, all under the gaze of the law that is even more corrupt than them and turns a blind eye to it... :furious:

I know many bouncers personally many of whom are old friends from school days, they all fit into the above categories and all have one thing in common, they are all as thick as s*!te... :)

A'ha! Franko who never backs down and never walks away from a fight. So which one are you Franko? A,B or C?  :roflmao:

Offline Franko

• Show only replies by Franko
« Reply #211 on: July 31, 2011, 07:30:32 AM »
Quote from: Kesa;652327
A'ha! Franko who never backs down and never walks away from a fight. So which one are you Franko? A,B or C?  :roflmao:

Answer = None of the above... ;)

I've never been more than 10 stone in my life, people always say they've seen more meat on a butchers pencil, but I'd reckon I've only ever came off second best in a fight less than 3 times in my life... :)

Never been one for fighting or violence (don't see the point in it) but I learned a long, long time ago there's no point in me risking getting hurt (or worse) in a fight, so I use "other methods" to make sure if I ever get into a fight that I'm the one who walks away unscathed... :)

Offline rvo_nl

• Lifetime Member
    • Show only replies by rvo_nl
« Reply #212 on: July 31, 2011, 08:49:57 AM »
Quote from: Kesa;652326
I've even had cars pull over when i'm walking so one smart arse can try me out (with his mates watching in the car).

What the... I really wonder what country you are from :|
Amiga 1200 (1d4) Kickstart 3.1 (40.68), Elbox Power/Winner tower (450w psu), BlizzardPPC 603e+ @240mhz & 060 @50mhz, 256MB, Bvision, IDE-fix Express, IndivisionAGA, 120GB IDE, cd, dvd, Cocolino, Micronik Keycase, PCMCIA Ethernet, Ratte monitor switcher, Prelude1200, triple boot WB3.1 / OS3.9 / OS4.1, Win95 / MacOS8.1

Offline TheMud

• Show only replies by TheMud
    • http://www.houseofvoices.tk
« Reply #213 on: July 31, 2011, 11:28:05 AM »
Quote from: rvo_nl;652330
What the... I really wonder what country you are from :|

Me to :-O

Anyway -> I usually drive people mentally into the ground, so they can't stand their life's nomore and lie down in the fetal position with weeping panda eyes ;-)

That's the good thing about beeing a good size, and a Hypno Therapist :-)

And to the statement doormen are just being "fat" ... Im over a 100 kg's. But my fat percent is less than 7 ;-) Sooooooo .... Come again ;-)
-----------------------------------------------
http://www.dailyroxette.com - My first passion next to Amiga

Offline Kesa

• Ninja Fruit Slasher
« Reply #214 on: July 31, 2011, 11:46:29 AM »
Quote from: TheMud;652335
Me to :-O

Anyway -> I usually drive people mentally into the ground, so they can't stand their life's nomore and lie down in the fetal position with weeping panda eyes ;-)

That's the good thing about beeing a good size, and a Hypno Therapist :-)

And to the statement doormen are just being "fat" ... Im over a 100 kg's. But my fat percent is less than 7 ;-) Sooooooo .... Come again ;-)

If you guys must know i am in Australia! :)

Hmmmmm.... 100kg and less than 7% bodyfat? Are you sure about that? What are you Hercules? It seems awfully low for someone that big. Especially when you take into account that fat is stored in muscle. Are sure you are 7%?  ;)

Offline TheMud

« Reply #215 on: July 31, 2011, 12:14:44 PM »
Quote from: Kesa;652336
If you guys must know i am in Australia! :)

Hmmmmm.... 100kg and less than 7% bodyfat? Are you sure about that? What are you Hercules? It seems awfully low for someone that big. Especially when you take into account that fat is stored in muscle. Are sure you are 7%?  ;)

You dont know much about the body I can hear... Most BIG bodybuilders go as low as 3-4 %

Am I sure ? YES

All our family are doctors and therapists

Oh ... And computernerds :-D

Offline Kesa

• Ninja Fruit Slasher
« Reply #216 on: July 31, 2011, 12:22:25 PM »
Quote from: TheMud;652339
You dont know much about the body I can hear... Most BIG bodybuilders go as low as 3-4 %

Am I sure ? YES

All our family are doctors and therapists

Oh ... And computernerds :-D

Sure bodybuilders can go that low but you are not a bodybuilder :)

I'm not going to say you are not 7% body fat it's just that it's a very difficult level to get to and usually when people claim to be that low it is because they didn't use the calipers properly :)

Offline J-Golden

• TOP SECRET USER!!!
    • Show only replies by J-Golden
    • http://about.me/J.Golden
« Reply #217 on: July 31, 2011, 01:26:25 PM »
Hey guys, this conversation about Fighting, Body Building, Martial Arts, Bouncers, etc. is a really cool topic and I've thoroughly enjoyed reading it as it has progressed.

One problem.

This has nothing to do with the thread.

What would normally happen is that a Mod. would grab the off topic posts and throw them into the sock drawer and say, "tich, tich".

I'd like to try a different approach.  These posts will still be moved into their own thread ("A.ORG Fight Club" sound good to me :D) But I would like you all who are contributing to the thread to post where it should go.

It is now 3AM-ish according the A.ORG clock.  At 9AM I'll move it to which ever forum that is requested the most, guarding that it is appropriate (NOT going to put it in Coffee House/ Politics ;) ).

If this works and reduces the jarring  "HEY!  Where'd my posts go?!?!?" feeling users get, I'll use it in the future.  If not and I get a bunch of guff or no one takes it seriously, into the Sock Drawer it goes!

The Night Janitor,
J-Golden
AMIGA: (NOUN) THE FIRST COMPUTER THAT BRIDGED THE GAP BETWEEN HUMANITY AND TECHNOLOGY.

I'm a dyslectic, phonetic spelling English Major. It's funny 'cause it's TRUE!:roflmao:

WWBD?

Offline Kesa

• Ninja Fruit Slasher
« Reply #218 on: July 31, 2011, 01:50:30 PM »
Quote from: J-Golden;652346
Hey guys, this conversation about Fighting, Body Building, Martial Arts, Bouncers, etc. is a really cool topic and I've thoroughly enjoyed reading it as it has progressed.

One problem.

What would normally happen is that a Mod. would grab the off topic posts and throw them into the sock drawer and say, "tich, tich".

I'd like to try a different approach.  These posts will still be moved into their own thread ("A.ORG Fight Club" sound good to me :D) But I would like you all who are contributing to the thread to post where it should go.

It is now 3AM-ish according the A.ORG clock.  At 9AM I'll move it to which ever forum that is requested the most, guarding that it is appropriate (NOT going to put it in Coffee House/ Politics ;) ).

If this works and reduces the jarring  "HEY!  Where'd my posts go?!?!?" feeling users get, I'll use it in the future.  If not and I get a bunch of guff or no one takes it seriously, into the Sock Drawer it goes!

The Night Janitor,
J-Golden

Hmmmmm... I think i can see the problem. I can understand how someone like you can be threatened by this thread. Especially with your 25% body fat and your complete lack of martial arts per se  ;)

Remember Jared slapping someone across the face with a wet fish is NOT martial arts. So i can understand why you would want to move this as soon as possible otherwise you might start to look bad...  :D

Offline yssing

• Show only replies by yssing
    • http://www.yssing.org
« Reply #219 on: July 31, 2011, 02:10:23 PM »
Maybe we could agree that this was a one time thread, that turned into martialarts, big buffed and beautifull and stuff..

Lets not do a fighting@amiga.org thing :)
« Last Edit: July 31, 2011, 02:17:25 PM by yssing »

Offline gertsyTopic starter

• Lifetime Member
    • Show only replies by gertsy
    • http://www.members.optusnet.com.au/~gbakker64/
« Reply #220 on: July 31, 2011, 02:30:42 PM »
Quote from: J-Golden;652346

One problem.

The Night Janitor,
J-Golden

Agree.  
Keep those Pics rolling in.  Still haven't seen one of the street fighting Kesa yet.....

Offline J-Golden

• TOP SECRET USER!!!
« Reply #221 on: July 31, 2011, 02:40:50 PM »
Quote from: yssing;652348
Maybe we could agree that this was a one time thread, that turned into martialarts, big buffed and beautifull and stuff..

Lets not do a fighting@amiga.org thing :)

I'm also open to the name of the new thread.  I went with the "A.ORG Fight Club" just because of the movie...

The first rule of A.ORG Fight Club: no pocket squirrels...

The second rule of A.ORG Fight Club: no Ninja Coy Dogs... (10 points to the person who knows this reference!)

:roflmao:
AMIGA: (NOUN) THE FIRST COMPUTER THAT BRIDGED THE GAP BETWEEN HUMANITY AND TECHNOLOGY.

I'm a dyslectic, phonetic spelling English Major. It's funny 'cause it's TRUE!:roflmao:

WWBD?

Offline TheMud

« Reply #222 on: July 31, 2011, 03:22:26 PM »
Quote from: Kesa;652341
Sure bodybuilders can go that low but you are not a bodybuilder :)

I'm not going to say you are not 7% body fat it's just that it's a very difficult level to get to and usually when people claim to be that low it is because they didn't use the calipers properly :)

Im not ? ... Too bad then I spend 7 days a week in the gym :-D What a waste of time :-)

And the 7% is not that hard too reach. Just dont sit on your ass all day and excersise my friend ;-)

And for those who think I hate Martial Arts ... Im into Taekwondo, but see it more as a real good streching program. ( only orange belt )

MODERATORS.:

This thread is brilliant - Never spend so much time on this site.

Offline J-Golden

• TOP SECRET USER!!!
« Reply #223 on: July 31, 2011, 03:50:49 PM »
Quote from: TheMud;652357
MODERATORS.:

This thread is brilliant - Never spend so much time on this site.
:) That's why I don't want to kill it by shoving it in the sock drawer.

Which forum do you think all the "Matial Arts and stuff" thread would best belong?

WWBD?

Offline Franko

• Show only replies by Franko
« Reply #224 on: July 31, 2011, 03:54:32 PM »
Quote from: J-Golden;652361
:) That's why I don't want to kill it by shoving it in the sock drawer.

Which forum do you think all the "Matial Arts and stuff" thread would best belong?

You'd need to create a new forum entiltled "Nancy Boys In Mental Patients Pyjamas Doing Ballet Dancing"... :)

Think that would be an appropriate title for it... :D