Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: who sell second spin color amiga display in belgium ?  (Read 1661 times)

Description:

Offline Effy

• Show all replies
Re: who sell second spin color amiga display in belgium ?
« on: December 25, 2002, 09:01:56 PM »
Yeah, getting hardware in Belgium is no fun at all. It's so small and yet so crowded but hardly any Amiga stores. I get my stuff from Vesalia (Cologne) or from Computer City (Rotterdam). The last one is a bit more expensive though. But Ebay is indeed also a very good source when you don't mind buying stuff in Germany. I have had problems once when a german seller did not want to sell to me because he has had problems with foreign buyers that suddenly don't want to pay because the shipping costs are too high. Of course nobody can expect that the shipping costs to another country outside Germany are the same as inside Germany ...  :-o
As for the scandoubler, I got recently a A1200 with PPC and Bvision too and it had a scandoubler so now it has got two vga outputs and I use a switchbox for it, no problem, does indeed save a lot of space !!
When you need hardware or software and you live in Belgium, don't think 'Belgium', think 'Europe' and then you will find what you need !!  :-D