Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Directory Opus Magellan still available to purchase  (Read 4720 times)

Description:

Offline pVC

Re: Directory Opus Magellan still available to purchase
« on: October 17, 2007, 08:15:16 PM »
Cool.. btw. is there any online manuals available as the "real" product came with big books and there's sooo many features in the software, that it might be difficult to find them all by yourself ;)
Daily MorphOS user and Amiga active.

Offline pVC

« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2007, 11:02:41 AM »
Even if it doesn't look like that complicated program, but it has so much features under the hood, that you won't notice everything by yourself that easily. When I started to use it (without docs first) I was still finding new cool things about it after a year. Like different built-in hotkeys, qualifiers, things to rmb and d&d etc :)

But I'd buy it still even without docs at that price... but I already own it :) One of the greatest softwares written for Amiga ever. Still very useful even without new updates. I'm using it on my Amiga and Pegasos all the time.

BTW. I didn't like the original default configs or the Amikit config.. it's better for everyone to examine the program himself and configure it for own needs. And get some external modules for more features (like changing view modes from keyboard, cut/copy/paste, etc things).

Offline pVC

« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2007, 01:22:52 PM »
65 AUD = 40e... not much today. That's cheap I'd say. Compare it any other app or games and you can't say it's too much. If you want to be shocked, compare it to console games which you only might play once, not use daily for long time ;)