Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Bernie Demos Pegasos/IMac UAE JIT for PPC  (Read 5219 times)

Description:

Offline pixie

• Show all replies
    • http://savoc.tripod.com
Re: Bernie Demos Pegasos/IMac UAE JIT for PPC
« on: June 16, 2003, 01:25:47 PM »
@greenboy

> MOS doesn't NEED two, it just WANTS two! ; } Just like you
> want two forums to pursue your particular pointed question
> repeatedly ; }

What I can't understand is why you claim olegil needs two forums to question the very same question repeatedly, when this reaction (where he repeats the same question on different forums) derivates by the very same repeated posts made by  BBRV here and on ann, and God knows where...

Olegil points a good question IMO, and maybe it's BBRV's interest not to answer, then the question to be made is why not...

I know BBRV is driven (and has to) by marketing and as such one of his main interests ought to be to spread his message all over, but just cut&paste msgs from one forums to another!?

And then you  point out others cuts, when your biggest friend do it all the time!?

There's a saying:
"Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother's eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye? How can you say to your brother, 'Brother, let me take the speck out of your eye,' when you yourself fail to see the plank in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye"
Luke 6:41-42

I'm hoping for the day where these fights end and instead of these splits on community, we could have parts working together in whichever model that may be… or at least not slagging each other to death…

pixie- writing from a paradise called Portugal