Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Bernie Demos Pegasos/IMac UAE JIT for PPC  (Read 5227 times)

Description:

Offline greenboy

• Show all replies
    • http://PhiNiXi.com
Re: Bernie Demos Pegasos/IMac UAE JIT for PPC
« on: June 16, 2003, 03:39:19 AM »
@olegil,

MOS doesn't NEED two, it just WANTS two! ; } Just like you want two forums to pursue your particular pointed question repeatedly ; }

And that's the Amiga community for ya...

@uncharted,

"I know how you feel, like everytime there is an item on MorphOS or Pegasos there's always some prick with a Teron  telling everyone how bad MorphOS/Pegaos is and so on. It's not needed at all if you are not interested in the platform in question and have nothing useful/productive to add then #### off."

I mean, really, it cuts both ways, and MorphOS was the ones to get piled onto for ages. Now it's pretty much certain people (and anonymous types) actually getting ugly about it continually. Most other people occasionally get a nudge or wink in ... and some even avoid going overly partisan whenever possible. Go figure ; }

Better to leave the whole "he hit me mommy" "well he hit me first" stuff in the scrapbook of our childhoods. Hey, maybe the hostility level would go a lot farther into the safe zone. Indeed: some are able to take a nudgey, a wink, or even a suggestion of possible future ways things could go without saying one CEO-type is a dirty so-and-so, when in fact the other side has had it's higher ups do similar. Even if some inferences might be there in BBRV's post it just doesn't seem like it should negate what else is said, and that post is certainly not outstanding in comparison to things said by others from the other camp.

And yet I never see you jumping out at them with rage. So maybe, just maybe, most of us including even greenboy could kind of examine our own actions and thoughts more, and those of others a tad less.

And so on. Now I must meditate on my transgressions -  hasta la vista pro a'ready  ; }
<-- greenboy ---<<<<