Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: We (AO) need your help.  (Read 1571 times)

Description:

We (AO) need your help.
« on: September 10, 2007, 03:13:16 PM »
Hi guys, I was sitting here today weeding through my personal photos when I ran across a series of photos from Amiwest 2003.  

Looking at the site, it suddenly dawned on me that we haven't really done any image uploading to the Events section, and even then, only photos of events that I personally attended.

Does anyone have photos of the shows since then that they're willing to help us out with by uploading?  I just need the event name to create a category, then to get the images uploaded.

Time was that I'd run about the web grabbing photos of events, but I haven't had the opportunity and really don't want another "Kevin Hisel incident" on our hands.

Anyone want to lend a hand?

Wayne

Offline downix

• Show only replies by downix
    • http://www.applemonthly.com
Re: We (AO) need your help.
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2007, 03:14:47 PM »
Sure, I have pictures from.... AmiWest 2003, oh darnit!
Try blazedmongers new Free Universal Computer kit, available with the GUI toolkit Your Own Universe, the popular IT edition, Extremely Reliable System for embedded work, Enhanced Database development and Wide Area Development system for telecommuting.

Re: We (AO) need your help.
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2007, 03:38:59 PM »
I created categories for Amiwest 2003 - 2006.  Please upload away...  Most of mine were of people at the show, not the show itself, so I never thought to upload them.  Amiwest was during the "dark year", so I try to forget it when I can :)

Wayne