Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: First bug report(s)?  (Read 6201 times)

Description:

Offline Blomberg

• Show all replies
Re: First bug report(s)?
« on: February 15, 2004, 03:59:01 AM »
Ok, a few things:

When you open a thread, the focus jumps to the bottom of the thread, quite annoying, imho. Ah, apparently that only applies when accessing them from the front page, I guess I can live with that :)

Also, the comments to news items insist on showing up in the "threaded" view, even though I chose "flat" in my profile.

Other than a few fonts that look a bit large, I have no major gripes with the new look, I'm sure it will be revised as we go on :)

---edit---
Funny little thing, i didn't remember appending those three dots in the end of my signature, so I removed them ... or so I thought, they seem to have come back ... o_O

Offline Blomberg

• Show all replies
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2004, 04:10:08 AM »

that_punk_guy wrote:
I noticed that, hence my signature ;-)

LOL, I actually wondered what you meant by that ...

Offline Blomberg

• Show all replies
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2004, 03:57:41 PM »
I don't know if it's me that's blind, but I can't find any 'mark forum as "read"' link anywhere. That might be a good idea to have, now that the forums no longer (for me, at least) unmarks themselves on exit.

Hmm, does that make sense?
I'll use an example:

I visit the forums, read a few threads that interest me, skip the ones that don't.
Close my browser.

Later on, I come back to see what's new and the ones I skipped earlier are still marked as unread (red folder).

Some way of telling the database that I'm not interested in the rest of the threads (unless there are new posts again) would be nice, just a suggestion :)

Offline Blomberg

• Show all replies
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2004, 08:09:37 PM »
Who's that in your avatar Blom?

That's big boy Tøffe  :-)

I might edit it when I can be arsed, though, the edges look a bit light on the new slightly darker grey background.

I'd prefer the image without the tacky frame, but that's the way I got it, apparently someone felt like playing with the digicam..