Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Recent site performance issues  (Read 6883 times)

Description:

Offline Kesa

• Ninja Fruit Slasher
    • Show all replies
Re: Recent site performance issues
« on: July 10, 2011, 11:14:07 PM »
Quote from: Lando;648971
There are some other weird things happening with the site.  When I was reading this thread, I happened to look up at the top of the page and it said "Welcome, Transition, you last logged in today at 5:16 AM".

I am not Transition, I am Lando.  I logged out and logged back in as me, how did I ever get logged in as Transition?

This would be my dream come true. Can you imagine what i could do having Admin powers? Can you imagine how annoying i could be if i had full control of the site? For a start i could annoy Karlos even more than i do now...
Even my cat doesn\'t like me.

Offline Kesa

• Ninja Fruit Slasher
    • Show all replies
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2011, 11:17:06 PM »
@Karlos. Exactly who are those people lurking about here without logging in? I've always wondered about this. Are they the same 100 or so people or are they different all the time? Some stats would be good.

Offline Kesa

• Ninja Fruit Slasher
    • Show all replies
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2011, 01:18:09 PM »
Quote from: Duce;649803
4:06 AM, MST - when I went to post this, the server hung on sending the post page for a good 45 secs:

--- snip ---
vBulletin Message

The server is too busy at the moment. Please try again later.

--- snip ---

After the timeout/too busy msg, I hit a.org in my bookmarks and it came up immediately.  Odd stuff.

LOL. I got this twice today so thought i would quote you on it and when i tried it came up the third time. Too funny!

But i did find it strange that the server was too busy with only 65 people online. What does this mean Karlos!? What does this mean??