Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Amiga Art Contest 2020 from 10MARC and Pixel Vixen is now live!  (Read 2350 times)

Description:

Offline 10MARCTopic starter

The Amiga Art Contest 2020 is ready to start! Last years Amiga Art Contest was quite successful and Pixel Vixen and I had a lot of fun doing it. This year we expect it to be even bigger and better. Here are the details:

Announcement video is here: https://youtu.be/EWm8GjDggAk

Turn on those Amiga's and launch DeluxePaint! It's time for the Second Annual Amiga Art Contest! I have joined up with Pixel Vixen to host a fun art contest using our Amiga's as the paint brush.

The rules are simple:
Use an Amiga to create the artwork. A real one or virtual one is just fine.
Submit your artwork to one, two, three or all categories below.
​You can submit as many or as few images as you want.
Have fun and tell your friends about the contest!

The four categories are as follows:

1. Hand Drawn Artwork - Anything you create yourself in a paint package would meet this criteria. Anime, modern art, cartoons - if you can draw it, submit it! Animations are perfectly fine in this category if you would like. You drew it back in 1986? Fine! Submit it!

2. Digital Photography. Get those pictures into the Amiga! Digi-View, DCTV, load a .JPG image from your digital camera into AdPro or ImageFX - however you bring your digital images into the Amiga is OK by us. But then show us your creative side, don't just submit a picture, make it something beautiful and creative with the power of the Amiga!

3. Ray Tracing - Amiga was King of the Hill with Ray tracing for years. Dust off that old copy of Turbo Silver and show us what you can create! Animated 3D images are great, too.

4. This year we are opening up MOD/Music files to the competition. Show us your musical talent! Any kind of file is OK, as long as it was created on an Amiga.

Any Amiga format is fine, from 2 color, to HAM6 and HAM8 all the way up to 24 bit from an RTG card! As long as your Amiga created it, you can submit it.

Please Email your artwork to me - art@amigaartwork.com - If you would rather upload it to a dropbox link that can be provided. IFF format is great, but any format you create should be OK. Please include the Hardware and Software you used in your creation, and include a description of how you did it if you want.

Their will be winners in each category and an overall "Best of Show" winner. Check out the video more details.

Of course I will do an entire show showing off all of the artwork.
Questions? Just reach out to me on Twitter @10marc1 or email me art@amigartwork.com

Have fun!

Be sure to subscribe to Pixel Vixen:
youtube.com/pixelvixen
and follow her on Twitter
@lapixelvixen

All the stuff related to Amiga Art Contest 2020, and last years entries are right here:
www.amigaartwork.com

Check out my website:
www.10marc.com
« Last Edit: July 15, 2020, 05:44:40 PM by Dynamic_Computing »

Offline 10MARCTopic starter

Re: Amiga Art Contest 2020 from 10MARC and Pixel Vixen is now live!
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2020, 04:51:10 AM »
Just a few days left to submit your entries to Amiga Art Contest 2020! We want to see your original Amiga Artwork, 3D Renders, photo editing and MOD music files! Fabulous prizes from Retroready.one and Edu Arana!
Visit www.amigaartwork.com for more info.