Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Christmas 2023 ZitaFTP Server Special  (Read 10955 times)

Description:

Offline Hans_Topic starter

Christmas 2023 ZitaFTP Server Special
« on: December 11, 2023, 01:05:59 PM »
Wow! 2023 is almost over. Christmas is nearly here. T’is the season of giving, and I’ve decided to give you another chance to get ZitaFTP Server at a 20% discount (just like the early-birds did). D.I.S.C.O.U.N.T. An eight letter word that gives you the perfect excuse to treat yourself. Plus, it’s Christmas. ;-)

ZitaFTP Server is an easy to set up and use FTP server for sharing files from one computer to another. It’s available for Windows and AmigaOS.

So, how do you get your 20% discount? Add ZitaFTP Server to your cart, and use the coupon code CHRISTMAS2023 at checkout (or the cart page).

Hurry though, or it’ll be gone! Just kidding. I’m sure you’ll want to buy it before Christmas, but the coupon code will keep working till the end of the entire Christmas Octave (i.e., 1 January 2024).

You probably do want to act now, though, or you'll forget. Imagine waking up on January the second and realizing you missed out. You don't want to be that person. Better do it now...

Click here to get ZitaFTP Server

http://hdrlab.org.nz/ - Amiga OS 4 projects, programming articles and more. Home of the RadeonHD driver for Amiga OS 4.x project.