Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Hatfield and McCoy (AO & AW) feud is over.  (Read 7891 times)

Description:

Offline meerschaum

• Show all replies
Re: Hatfield and McCoy (AO & AW) feud is over.
« on: August 23, 2003, 01:53:44 AM »
@Red

while I agree with your sentiment in part, I dont think anyone should forget whats happend here and what Wayne has said happend with him concerning some of these people.

I respect AmigaWorld.net it was a NEEDED and WANTED solution, a site with leanings toward Amiga.inc for those who follow their solutions. I dont think this site should be compared with it as this is a 'general' community site for all those interested in our 'genre' ... you go to anandtech.com it's a hardware review site right? does it just show Intel chip benchmarks?, do they just praise one motherboard? etc etc etc... its the 'PC genre' ... and in that genre all things have a home... Amiga.org is to the Amiga genre, what Anandtech.com is to the PC hardware genre.

I hope Amiga.org stays that way and over time we will see if it reverts.

enough said   ;-)

Offline meerschaum

• Show all replies
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2003, 02:12:03 PM »
I'll take you at your word redrumloa and hold you responsible... whatever MikeB or any of those people do is your faul and yours alone... if they indeed do anything...

I'm not about to forget what happend with Wayne and what he said...he was a good leader for this site

Offline meerschaum

• Show all replies
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2003, 02:20:29 PM »
I am bieng constructive... I'm just saying if they do ANYTHING its your fault. I am willing to trust YOU about them...I think others can understand this sentiment... we're willing to give it a fresh start...