Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Amy'05 Pics by Troika  (Read 10177 times)

Description:

Offline TheMagicM

• Show only replies by TheMagicM
    • http://www.BartonekDragRacing.com
Re: Amy'05 Pics by Troika
« Reply #74 from previous page: September 19, 2006, 03:12:14 PM »
Interesting post by Bernd Meyer (Amithlon) about the Amy "prototype".

:lol:
PowerMac G5 dual 2.0ghz/128meg Radeon/500gb HD/2GB RAM, MorphOS 3.9 registered, user #1900
Powerbook G4 5,6 1.67ghz/2gb RAM, Radeon 9700/250gb hd, MorphOS 3.9 registered #3143

Offline sundown

• Show only replies by sundown
« Reply #75 on: September 19, 2006, 07:29:29 PM »
@Troika

Nah, seriously if you and Joanna are near Amiwest hope you come by and take a peak at our Troika Table. If my schedule permits I'll be there. We can sit down over a beer? Otherwise we will have one of the best (IMHO) Os4 men showing off our goodies!

I still believe in your project & I'll be at Amiwest to see the proof. I think it would be very important for you to be there to answer questions as well.
Miss Piggy Star Wars quote: "I would love to boldly go where no pig has gone
before"
--------------------------------------------------
X1000/SAM440 flex/A4000T-060/A500/030

Offline sundown

• Show only replies by sundown
« Reply #76 on: September 19, 2006, 07:52:57 PM »
@Tigger

First of all, Morphos runs on Peg1 and Peg2 as 1000's have seen.

It's a shame only 1 guy showed at Amiwest last year & demoed his Peg/Morphos system. I wish more would show.

Secondly EFIKA has been at several trade shows

Great, then bring one to Amiwest & show us EFIKA running Morphos, otherwise it's just FUD to me.
Miss Piggy Star Wars quote: "I would love to boldly go where no pig has gone
before"
--------------------------------------------------
X1000/SAM440 flex/A4000T-060/A500/030

Offline Tigger

• Show only replies by Tigger
« Reply #77 on: September 19, 2006, 08:49:52 PM »

Secondly EFIKA has been at several trade shows

Great, then bring one to Amiwest & show us EFIKA running Morphos, otherwise it's just FUD to me.

You are getting a little confused.  First of all, I have nothing to do with MorphOS or Genesi, frankly they can't afford me.   Secondly I have no intention of attending Amiwest this year, NAB and Siggraph are much more important shows for my interests.  And thirdly FUD stands for Fear Uncertainty and Doubt, none of which I am spreading.  Efika is a real product, so is the VT[4], Digital Broadcaster, and Vivid 24, none of which will be at Amiwest, it doesnt mean they don't exist, it means noone who owned one brought one to the show.   Troika's picture is of a board that cannot run, if you have running boards as they claim, they should have taken a picture of it, not this half stuffed beast that won't boot.
     -Tig
Well you know I am scottish, so I like sheep alot.
     -Fleecy Moss, Gateway 2000 show

Offline adonay

• Show only replies by adonay
    • http://www.freewebs.com/adonay-/index.htm
« Reply #78 on: September 20, 2006, 10:03:14 AM »
errm what is peg doing in this news ? it is badly off topic and do not belong in this tread\newsection at all. Anyways for that mather if to critisice i can say that the peg sux just as much with a pre war prosessor unit and a os that can do no better than a open source linux or even x86 hardware.But true that x86 may not have the fel of the peg but the hardware IS better. But that is not the case here as it does not mather and have nothing to do with this discution. As far as i know it is about Troika pictures and not anny other hardware etc .. please stick to the topic as it seems the news will always be filled with spam if you continue as this... And no i dont mean to offend anyone here but i just think we should stick to our topics and not spread inrelevant BS in the forum " more fun to read you know as you dont have to pass XXXXXXX post with inrelevant bs to get a update .. :madashell: .... Anyways give troika some time and dont botter with them as it will be more fun to see their movement in stead of AO members claiming to know it all..
A1200 ACA 1230

Offline Tigger

• Show only replies by Tigger
« Reply #79 on: September 20, 2006, 09:19:22 PM »

errm what is peg doing in this news ?

It appears to me that Troika started the entire MorphOS, Peg part of this thread.   Probably hoping we'd stop asking hard questions about poorly designed boards that won't work and dont have a license for 0S 4.
     -Tig
Well you know I am scottish, so I like sheep alot.
     -Fleecy Moss, Gateway 2000 show