Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Viva Amiga release in March  (Read 765 times)

Description:

Offline Oldsmobile_Mike

Re: Viva Amiga release in March
« Reply #14 from previous page: January 12, 2018, 03:50:10 PM »
Quote from: goldfish;834927
I have the download for this. I would like a hard copy on DVD / Bluray where can I get this ???

Amazon. ;)
Amiga 500: 2MB Chip|16MB Fast|30MHz 68030+68882|3.9|Indivision ECS|GVP A500HD+|Mechware card reader + 8GB CF|Cocolino|SCSI DVD-RAM
Amiga 2000: 2MB Chip|136MB Fast|50MHz 68060|3.9|Indivision ECS + GVP Spectrum|Mechware card reader + 8GB CF|AD516|X-Surf 100|RapidRoad|Cocolino|SCSI CD-RW
 Amiga videos and other misc. stuff at https://www.youtube.com/CompTechMike/videos

Offline Bigbronc

• Show only replies by Bigbronc
    • http://www.AnyNameAnyState.com
« Reply #15 on: January 12, 2018, 04:30:59 PM »
I won a copy of this and a down load able copy of Aladdin 3 D. I downloaded the program. The DVD blue ray was promised to me upon release. Is that still a thing?
:python:

Offline magnetic

• Show only replies by magnetic
« Reply #16 on: January 13, 2018, 03:03:17 AM »
Quote from: amiman99;834960
I got it too, plus the soundtrack.

Speaking of late delivery, those people who complain that it took them 1 year to get their stuff from Kicktarter need to be quiet. We waited 6 years for our stuff!
I'm kinda OK with that, Zack was almost an one man show and was able to somehow deliver. It's better late then never, unlike other Kickstarter projects that went bust with all the backers money.
I backed the project because I wanted the movie to be made.

Thats very nice of you, we all wanted this to be made. From a production standpoint its inexcusable it took this long. Especially when they had their budget met. Having said that i will be buying a copy.
bPlan Pegasos2 G4@1ghz
Quad Boot:Reg. MorphOS | OS4.1 U4 |Ubuntu GNU-Linux | MacOS X

Amiga 2000 Rom Switcher w/ 3.1 + 1.3 | HardFrame SCSI | CBM Ram board| A Squared LIVE! 2000 | Vlab Motion | Firecracker 24 gfx

Commodore CDTV: 68010 | ECS | 9mb Ram | SCSI -TV | 3.9 Rom | Developer EPROMs

Offline OldAmigan

Viva Amiga
« Reply #17 on: February 04, 2018, 09:55:52 AM »
A couple of weeks ago, I bought and downloaded Zack Weddington's film 'Viva Amiga' but I didn't watch it until last night.

The things that struck me were that 99.9% of it focused on the positives.

At the launch event, you could see the light coming out of Bob Pariseau's eyes as he was announcing the Amiga to the world. He was so very obviously pleased to be doing it.

Later, when RJ Mical was being interviewed, you could still see that same light shining out of his eyes as he recalled making that fabulous machine.