Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Where is everybody?  (Read 11061 times)

Description:

Offline jj

• Lifetime Member
    • Show all replies
Re: Where is everybody?
« on: September 29, 2019, 07:40:52 PM »
I used to spend all my time here.   Then EAB started to take over and then them taking this site down for sooooooooooooooooo long for an upgrade seemed too kill it off.  Hardly come here now.

I don't agree facebook too over.   Facebooks are different.  EAB is still pretty busy .
“We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” - George Bernard Shaw

Xbox Live: S0ulA55a551n2

Registered MorphsOS 3.13 user on Powerbook G4 15"

Offline jj

• Lifetime Member
    • Show all replies
Re: Where is everybody?
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2019, 09:22:12 PM »
I also agree, the site was down way to long and that inevitably pushed people to other sites and they did not come back. I dont think we lost many of the good people though just the ones that trolled and spammed topics so not really as big a deal as one might think.

I am not sure that is true.   I don't see a lot of action from people who made this sit4e what it was and who have a lot of knowledge.  I am not saying they are not around but they don't post much.

And from the few posts just been reading plenty of trolls and infighting still aplenty here
“We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” - George Bernard Shaw

Xbox Live: S0ulA55a551n2

Registered MorphsOS 3.13 user on Powerbook G4 15"