Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Bounty for Directory Opus Magellan II?  (Read 5834 times)

Description:

Offline fishy_fiz

• Show all replies
Re: Bounty for Directory Opus Magellan II?
« on: January 23, 2012, 10:14:43 AM »
I think having Dopus Mag2 open source would be fantastic. It's something that all camps would probably enjoy. I doubt any os4, mos, or aros users would turn thier noses up at the idea of native versions for thier platforms of choice and 68k users could benefit from bug fixes, and any changes/improvements made along the way.
Near as I can tell this is where I write something under the guise of being innocuous, but really its a pot shot at another persons/peoples choice of Amiga based systems. Unfortunately only I cant see how transparent and petty it makes me look.

Offline fishy_fiz

• Show all replies
Re: Bounty for Directory Opus Magellan II?
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2012, 10:19:04 AM »
@JuMa

Dont under estimate the money the remaining amiga users are willing to spend. AROS users got poseidon open sourced, at the cost of near to $5k, OS4 people have a similar amount invested in Firefox, and so on and so forth.

Combine all camps and even $10k doesnt appear too much of a stretch.
Near as I can tell this is where I write something under the guise of being innocuous, but really its a pot shot at another persons/peoples choice of Amiga based systems. Unfortunately only I cant see how transparent and petty it makes me look.