Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: bad disks etc  (Read 936 times)

Description:

Offline Will-i-amTopic starter

• Show all replies
bad disks etc
« on: April 27, 2004, 04:19:04 PM »
I was wondering about some games with two kinds of problems....Datastorm is my wife's favorite game and she was sooo good at it but now the disks won't boot at all....well actually it boots to a scrambled screen that just sits there with lots of random pixels. Any chance someone has a copy they would let go? Likewise our Rocket Ranger disk suddenly announced that "RR" is not an executable and there is a bad block. How bout copies of Rocket Ranger? I have numerous games which we could trade...like maybe 3 Stooges or Space Ace or something like that. Oh, last but not least does anyone recall a game called Alien Fires? I bought it eons ago and it still runs and all but you're wandering around this space station ocasionally bumping into aliens and talking to them for clues as to your next move....did anyone play and/or win this thing??? What was it?

Offline Will-i-amTopic starter

• Show all replies
Re: bad disks etc
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2004, 09:31:48 PM »
Quite seriously I was not interested in pirated files! Used disks, maybe, or abandoned ware with the author's blessing, but my nephew is a programmer for LucasArts....he helped design Star Wars Galaxy I understand...and some other online games, and he would never forgive me. Nah, I just want to make my sweety-pie wife happy. 8-)