Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Amiga Round Table Episode #50 Now Available.  (Read 3230 times)

Description:

Offline SysAdminTopic starter

• News posting Auto Agent
    • Show all replies
    • http://www.a-eon.com
Amiga Round Table Episode #50 Now Available.
« on: May 29, 2011, 05:54:31 PM »
ART Episode 50 – FINALLY!!

Download ART Episode 50

Posted by MobbyG on May 29, 2011 on AmiZed Studios website

Hosts: Rich Lawrence, Sean Fitzgerald, Mike Blackburn, Bill P, and Jerry Withers. Well we did it! We finally hit 50 episodes! It look us long enough right? Well, some good things take time, and I think this episode came out great.It was all there, great topics, and we were all in a really good mood going into it. Things just seemed to flow together. We kind of segued into the different topics, rather then stopping and starting like we normally do, and that made it even better in my opinion. We also debuted our new theme song! “Disorganized Fun” by Ronald Jenkees. Don’t you think it adds something fresh to the show? Also, I said the song, in the closing, from his debut CD. It’s not, it’s from his second CD. And before you ask, yes, we got his permission to use it.

We started the show talking about the “Rapture” that didn’t seem to happen. Well it may have, but no one was worthy enough to be taken. Better luck next time? We went on to talk a little about the Sam460EX. And Bill brought up a good point about what a complete system of the 460EX needs. (Hint: If your a mod on AW.net, it’s a joke. Just sayin’)
After that discussion, we started talking about Amiga OS 4.1 for Classic hardware. Jerry has hardware that can run it, but he doesn’t turn it on that much for fear it could die on him. Kind of like the law of diminishing returns. We then kind of steered into which would we all choose, FPGA Arcade or NatAmi.

Then we started talking about Gribouillis 3 for MorphOS. From Sean’s description, it sounds pretty good. We may try to get the developer on the show. From there we moved on to talking about a Diablo Hack and Slash RPG engine, which got me talking a little about Starcraft, one of the greatest RTS games in all history! Yeah, I went there. Mike then mentioned the project for AROS on Multicore CPUs and we tossed it around a little.
Then we somehow got on the subject of Sony products. From there we talked about Amiga Inc. Yeah, we were looking to really alienate people here. We then talked a little about their tablet that they released a few weeks back. If someone bought one of those, let us know. We’d like to give you our condolences.

That’s it for our big 50th episode! See ya next time!
« Last Edit: May 30, 2011, 03:40:52 PM by SysAdmin »
Posts on this account before August 4th, 2012 don\'t belong to me.

Offline SysAdminTopic starter

• News posting Auto Agent
    • Show all replies
    • http://www.a-eon.com
Re: Amiga Round Table Episode #50 Now Available.
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2011, 03:41:34 PM »
Download link added to the announcement, thanx for pointing that boo boo out Franko.
Posts on this account before August 4th, 2012 don\'t belong to me.