Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Sam460LE shipping update  (Read 2496 times)

Description:

Offline ElwoodTopic starter

Sam460LE shipping update
« on: June 09, 2023, 09:41:20 PM »
Dear Valued Customers,

We are thrilled to announce that all preordered Sam460LE boards have been shipped after extensive testing and preparation. We sincerely hope that our customers will enjoy using this latest Sam460 board, and we would like to express our gratitude to all of our preorder customers for making this board possible. Your continued support is truly appreciated.

Furthermore, we would like to take this opportunity to inform you that the Sam460LE of this production run is now running at 1.14 Ghz instead of 1.10 Ghz. Although this may not be noticeable from a certain standpoint, we believe it is still interesting information to share.

For those who placed orders after the preorder period ended, we have also shipped your orders. We hope this will make more Sam460 Amigans happy. If you have not yet ordered your Sam460LE, don't miss the chance to own one with the names of the whole team on the board itself. Get yours now: https://shop.acube-systems.biz/sam-motherboards/124-sam460.html

Thank you for choosing our products.

The ACube Systems Team
Philippe "Elwood" Ferrucci
AmigaOS 4.x betatester
Amiga Translator Organisation
My Homepage......

Offline slaapliedje

• Lifetime Member
    • Show only replies by slaapliedje
Re: Sam460LE shipping update
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2023, 05:38:50 AM »
Now if I can get mine to be more stable!

I'll create a thread about it, as it's definitely an odd issue.
A4000D: Mediator 4000Di; Voodoo 3, ZorRAM 128MB, 10/100mb Ethernet, Spider 2. Cyberstorm PPC 060/50 604e/420.