Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: What classic non-Amiga games would you like to see ported?  (Read 4163 times)

Description:

Offline NinjaCyborgTopic starter

What classic non-Amiga games would you like to see ported?
« on: February 11, 2021, 02:57:41 PM »
Following the news that the original Metal Gear (the MSX2 one, not Metal Gear Solid the 3D one) is being ported to Amiga, so reports say (I don't know how true they are), and also after seeing that guy on YouTube explain how he would have ported Street Fighter 2 to Amiga and done it better than the SNES, what other classic 80s/90s games that were never ported to Amiga would you like to see done now to fill out the holes in the back catalog?

• Sonic the Hedgehog is an obvious one after the famous tech demo that 'proved' it could probably be done.
  • A complete SF2 port using the techniques described would be amazing too. see https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33kH9DdNznA
  • Kojima's Snatcher would also be a great choice since we're talking MSX2 ports.

Offline NinjaCyborgTopic starter

Re: What classic non-Amiga games would you like to see ported?
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2021, 11:02:36 AM »
Ah well those first 3 you can play in ScummVM, admittedly not on a stock classic Amiga. Speaking of which, I'm excited that Ultima 7 and hopefully eventually Martian Dream will be playable. Also going to give Westwood's Blade Runner a try on my Sam...
« Last Edit: February 14, 2021, 05:09:56 PM by NinjaCyborg »